Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
All are a class above ours.

Rio, Vidic, Evra, Rooney, Nani, Giggs, Scholes, all have been world class at some point over the last few years.

You telling me that training with these, along with Phil Jones, Smalling, Wellbeck (Current England players) would not be an improvement on what he now trains with !?!

None of those players have had as much success at the highest level as Johnny Heitinga.

World class is a subjective term.

Some think to earn the title you need to have certain medals, some think you need to be in certain competitions and some think you just have to have an ability level that's amongst the very best in your position. I'm in the latter camp, and that's why I think Baines is world class, and Fellaini is definitely a world class talent.

Which means im world class? Im a deep lying wing-sweeper...

Not really no because a certain person who told me just gets far too much stick on here for just giving us evertonians the noises we want to hear. Then when hes proved right again they all go missing. So sorry mate am not gona say who told me.

If you got a foxy word in the ear then I can roll with that.

Luke Garbutt may be a deciding factor in a possible Leighton Baines transfer.If David Moyes thinks that Garbutt will make a premiership footballer and is ready to play now it would make the decision to sell that much easier.
Garbutt will be 20 next birthday and is after almost a full season of first team football(albeit at a lower level).The manager may feel that his progress at Everton could be stunted by having Leighton Baines in the team ahead of him.

would be nice to see him given a go. also there is distin and neville who can play there as well if needed. its obviously not ideal but i dont think we should be spending money without giving the kid a chance

The highest level is world cups, mate.

Highest level is Champions league these days for me.

Ryan Giggs was World Class, he didn't win a world cup.

Also, Baines looks great for everton and 'meh' for England ??? Is he good or is he 'meh ' ??

Highest level is Champions league these days for me.

Ryan Giggs was World Class, he didn't win a world cup.

Also, Baines looks great for everton and 'meh' for England ??? Is he good or is he 'meh ' ??

He's only played 8 times for england, been solid for 7 and was poor for 1.

Not really no because a certain person who told me just gets far too much stick on here for just giving us evertonians the noises we want to hear. Then when hes proved right again they all go missing. So sorry mate am not gona say who told me.

I can handle around £18 million as long as over £15 million is up front. Utd fans don't think he's worth that much, and I agree he isn't worth that to Utd. He has far more value as an everton player than he ever would to Utd because he is one of the key components to our team.

If he's off, then I wish the lad well, Arteta style. The best everton fullback i've ever witnessed without doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back