Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is, hasn't Fox said that he is off for £18 million though?

Just what I was thinking. He said months ago it was happening at 18m and everyone on here fumed including me. Unless I've missed it, he hasn't went back on that word, so as far as I'm concerned he'll be gone.

To make is feel better tell us who we r signing :( any chance of holtby?

you're killing me here fox, i didn't believe any of it until u came along and said it was true.

foxy never tells lies, regarding his beloved EVERTON

Yeah i fully believe that mate.

So if it is true and also THT is right i can only assume it means that while no official bid or deal has been done an "unofficial" one has been struck between the 2 clubs and they're just waiting for its the right time for both clubs to set it in stone.

Well to be honest 99% of the time when everton recieve a fee for a player a percentage of it comes out of moyes budget to repay the bank. This time moyes will have the full transfer fee to buy new players. So alot has changed really hasnt it !

I'm aware of that mate. I was just asking if you know has something within the club changed. I.e an urgent need to repay debt as you appear to be insinuating that you know a few fachts.

As I said earlier in the thread (and you agreed) Baines is very happy at Everton and is not pushing for a move so if he does go then has he been pushed?
mate ive said from april 2o11 ,when city were meant to be sniffing ,the boy is happy ,he still is ,but thats means jack **** at everton ,, as far as man utds number 10 says its a dun deal ,i have no reason to doubt him

Well to be honest 99% of the time when everton recieve a fee for a player a percentage of it comes out of moyes budget to repay the bank. This time moyes will have the full transfer fee to buy new players. So alot has changed really hasnt it !

It's like Xmas for Moyes. He probably doesn't know what to do with himself. Also explains why he's looked awfully happy of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back