Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT is becoming a land of confusion, irony ,sarcasm and misinformation, i dont know if im coming or going ffs

I always maintained I would NEVER open a Twitter account. However, this footballing2 bloke seems to know his stuff. Might open one and just totally disregard the jarg rumours and BS that always fly around this time of year, and January.

£10m is a simply hilarious story. Bear in mind that the person who okayed that story to be published is the same person, LFC fan Tony Evans, who was on Talksport earlier in the week, talking about how our financial situation at the club is akin to Rangers.

£10m is a simply hilarious story. Bear in mind that the person who okayed that story to be published is the same person, LFC fan Tony Evans, who was on Talksport earlier in the week, talking about how our financial situation at the club is akin to Rangers.

What's hilarious about it ?

'Baines is worth £25m he's the best in the world' etc ?

Haha ! For what ? Speaking the truth ?!

I know in your head it's all sunshine and lollipops and there's no hate in the world and Baines is worth £25m but we're living in the real world. Leighton Baines is a good solid left back, no more no less.

I agree with this KUEFC chap to be honest.

I know in your head it's all sunshine and lollipops and there's no hate in the world and Baines is worth £25m but we're living in the real world. Leighton Baines is a good solid left back, no more no less.

No more, no less?? Don't be silly now

While I don't agree with your sentiments, I believe you are entitled to air your views. I don't think anyone should be banned for that, really. Free speech and all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back