Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United is deep in debt.... the Glaziers are bleeding the club dry... the result?

They have not got the money to sign players... unless they are young and have resell value...

why? ... cause they borrow to buy in order to sell (if/when necessary)...

hence... Baines is a no go.... believe me.. I am a N-ITK-CSG - not in the know common sense guy..

Cheers!.... We are not selling anyone...!!!! (not to Man U anyway)
i like this post a lot. fck man u, fcking skint worse than us bottlers. man city will shiit all over them again this season. they won more titles than LFC so i`m happy now to dance on their grave. 4-4 HA HA COYB

The thing I really don't get with it all is that United don't need a bloody left back but are crying out for a decent right back.

I just don't get it.

At the moment they dont have cover, unless Evra is leaving then Ferguson wants back up and so he wont want to spend much on a backup which the media believe it Baines, for starters Baines is too good to be backup and is more expensive then 10 million pounds, if Man u want him, then Moyes should demand at least 20 million cos he is a key player for us, we are bring peinaar back and both of these have a wonderful partnership, so it either the media are **** stiring or Fergie trying to get him on the cheap.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-defender-tyler-blackett-1143167

If Man Utd don't have the mega-funds, then it is the media's DUTY to undervalue their targets.

If City were in for Baines the 'talked-about fees' would be at least double.

The media (be it televison or the press) sold Rooney to Man Utd. AND they got him cheap.

The reason they gave was that it would make Rooney a better player for ENGLAND. He has been garbage for England ever since. They will probably trot out the same LIE about Baines.

Sure but not one of our best players for 10 million, and with 3 years left on his contract.

No one wants to buy anyone else.

Unless I'm wrong, until Anichebe and Yobo go their respected ways, we don't have the funds to buy Pienaar.

We are also in need of another striker.

Kneesmith is also not fit to play yet either

If Man Utd don't have the mega-funds, then it is the media's DUTY to undervalue their targets.

If City were in for Baines the 'talked-about fees' would be at least double.

The media (be it televison or the press) sold Rooney to Man Utd. AND they got him cheap.

The reason they gave was that it would make Rooney a better player for ENGLAND. He has been garbage for England ever since. They will probably trot out the same LIE about Baines.

Hes still world class though. Carried that United team for 2 seasons.

No one wants to buy anyone else.

Unless I'm wrong, until Anichebe and Yobo go their respected ways, we don't have the funds to buy Pienaar.

We are also in need of another striker.

Kneesmith is also not fit to play yet either

No one wants to buy anyone else, are you sure about this?

If we was selling Fellaini, Rodwell, Jags, Johnny, Howard, Osman, there would be a few bids in, its just that Moyes is known as the manager who wont sell on the cheap, at the end of the day even if we had to sell, Baines will not be sold for 10 million pounds.

Undoubtedly. They got him cheap. And he has been crap for England. So the reason the media gave for going to Utd was bogus.

Sells papers. Keep it short and sweet for the braindeads to understand.

It's up in the air with Baines as he's not back from holiday yet.

My guess, if it were to go through, wed get 10-12mill up front, raising to 18mill based on bonuses etc. I'm just basing that on if the papers ring a hint of truth and what bluefox hinted at, with the fee being 18mill.

Sells papers. Keep it short and sweet for the braindeads to understand.

It's up in the air with Baines as he's not back from holiday yet.

My guess, if it were to go through, wed get 10-12mill up front, raising to 18mill based on bonuses etc. I'm just basing that on if the papers ring a hint of truth and what bluefox hinted at, with the fee being 18mill.
he has been training the last 2 days without need

he has been training the last 2 days without need

Maybe he feels he should do some extra work? Always seems like a hard worker whenever I've seen him. TBH I cant see this transfer going through. LB isnt a priority position for them to strengthen and they won't be able to spend 18-20 million on him and get in a good CM or RB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back