Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything below £20m is not enough for Baines, plain and simple, you get offered £22m+ and then you're talking about a situation where you would attempt to make him leave as that may benefit us by making the team better all round by sacrificing the left-back. We could go with a Distin or Neville at left-back and add further creativity and ingenuity to our wide areas and that behind the front-man role, it could take us forward that way.

We are lead to believe its on Moyes, if he wants to sell he will and he will get the money to re-invest.

I don't want Baines 2 go, if he does Moyes better sign quality with the money he gets from it.

Let's just wait and see.

Next year when we no doubt win our first match in November and marginally miss out on the Europa it'll be Fellaini or Jelavic in the same boat, nothing new here.

Just watch season 5 of The Wire and happily realise that the media feeds everyone a healthy tonne of bull****.

Baines in a red shirt on the Man United website? Only then i'll believe it.

Manchester United is deep in debt.... the Glaziers are bleeding the club dry... the result?

They have not got the money to sign players... unless they are young and have resell value...

why? ... cause they borrow to buy in order to sell (if/when necessary)...

hence... Baines is a no go.... believe me.. I am a N-ITK-CSG - not in the know common sense guy..

Cheers!.... We are not selling anyone...!!!! (not to Man U anyway)

The thing I really don't get with it all is that United don't need a bloody left back but are crying out for a decent right back.

I just don't get it.

I will cut myself if we get 14 mill for baines.

Its ridiculous. When you compare to some of the other prices being paid for players in england and around europe its absurd to say baines is worth 14 mill ffs. We got nearly double that for lescott ffs.

I will cut myself if we get 14 mill for baines.

Its ridiculous. When you compare to some of the other prices being paid for players in england and around europe its absurd to say baines is worth 14 mill ffs. We got nearly double that for lescott ffs.

Exactly

It's called being realistic. Anything more than that would be robbery for a 27 year old left back with no European experience.

thats not being realistic its called trying to take the piss out of a club that has no money why the hell would we sell baines for 10 mill what is 10 mill gonna buy you replacement wise there would be no sense in selling

thats not being realistic its called trying to take the piss out of a club that has no money why the hell would we sell baines for 10 mill what is 10 mill gonna buy you replacement wise there would be no sense in selling

that's how it works. Ofcourse they'll try to use our poor financial situation against us.
We just should hang tough and not accept any ridiculous offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back