Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
praying-on-one-knee.jpg

They'll enquire, maybe even bid for him. I'd like to think all we have to do is ask for £20m and they'll back down.

Right, Everton Football Club needs to show some balls and put this to bed with a press release they do not wish to sell the lad.

This **** is going to unsettle our preperations for the start of the season and I would,nt past AF that this is part of his ploy to drag this on for the draw last season and rattle the club leading up to the start of the first game against UTD.

Baines does not want to go, tha fans want him to stay so comon everton put this **** to bed.

Appologies for the langauage but it,s really starting to get on my tits as we have real chance this season to push on with the squad.

Right, Everton Football Club needs to show some balls and put this to bed with a press realease they do not wish to sell the lad.

This **** is going to unsettle our preperations for the start of the season and I would,nt past AF that this is part of his ploy to drag this on for the draw last season and rattle the club leadidng up top the start of the first game against UTD.

Baines does not want to go, tha fans want him to stay so comon everton put this **** to bed.

Appologies for the langauage but it,s really starting to get on my tits as we have real chance this season to push on with the squad.

There is silent from EFC and that is worrying right now.

Right, Everton Football Club needs to show some balls and put this to bed with a press release they do not wish to sell the lad.

The people who OK the press releases would love nothing more than selling Baines for a mint price.

We wont sell him for less than £18m.

There's no way Utd will spend that on him to be their second choice, not a chance.

Feel free to bookmark this.

For £20 m. I would sell. It would once again give Moyes some money with which to rebuild the side. Bring in Donovan, Dempsey and a replacement LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back