Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Paul Tyrrell said: we operate as a business by the manager selling players. If not Baines, then Jagielka/Heitinga/Rodwell....

We all know the script with this board.

:D

No idea what approach I'd take right now.

Mate we're f*cked.

Once Baines goes we will lose our identities. We'll be forced to change our names, no one will recognise us and we will be forever lost in the abyss that is the GOT vaults to rot until our brains are eaten by tiny electronic maggots.

FOREVER.

Mate we're f*cked.

Once Baines goes we will lose our identities. We'll be forced to change our names, no one will recognise us and we will be forever lost in the abyss that is the GOT vaults to rot until our brains are eaten by tiny electronic maggots.

FOREVER.

GoatsCheese

The fees for baines in thsi thread are ridiculous, you have to remember he is a LB and even the world class ones arent that expensive

contraeo is young they can sell him in 4-5 years and still make money. and he went to madrid who pay big money for players

baines is 28 in december in 4 years he will be 32 and worth hardly anything in the transfer market.

as for glen johnson he is a RB

Another 2 weeks of paper talk on baines and his value, they will be reporting that we are paying Man Utd to take him!! takes the piss.

contraeo is young they can sell him in 4-5 years and still make money. and he went to madrid who pay big money for players

baines is 28 in december in 4 years he will be 32 and worth hardly anything in the transfer market.

as for glen johnson he is a RB

I don't think he should go for the same money as Coentrao, that's never going to happen.

I'm saying big fees are in fact paid for LB's. Didn't Kolarov cost City £18m as well?

Apparently all the lids we're asking the players 'what's happening with Baines?' at Morecambe and a few of the players said he was definitely staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back