Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
contraeo is young they can sell him in 4-5 years and still make money. and he went to madrid who pay big money for players

baines is 28 in december in 4 years he will be 32 and worth hardly anything in the transfer market.

as for glen johnson he is a RB

AH JULIO UNDERSTAND NOW. LB NOT WORTH LOTS, RB WORTH LOTS. THIS MAKE PERFECT LOGICAL SENSE. THEY VERY DIFFERENT POSITION. LOTS MORE LB AVAILABLE SO LOWER PRICE.

THANKS x

all this talk of baines leaving is making me depressed,, to the point i have to have a rant..

on our board as you all know there is 1 billionaire and 2 board members whose fortune combined totals a billion..

Now please tell me what the fu ck they are doing on the board if they are not prepared to invest in the club,,

until we have board members that invest in the clubs future we will always have to sell our players.

i baines stays we do need him and i dont see anyone that could replace him, if whiskey nose wants him then he must be good.

so moyes dig your heels in and keep him..

keep the faith

Just seen on TALKSPORTS site that apparently Alex Ferguson is considering Baines for £8million, think he may want to consider doubling it before he even picks the phone up to call Everton. Baines is worth well more than £8million even if we wanted to sell him. He's YOUNG, he's ENGLISH and he's BETTER than A.Cole.

all this talk of baines leaving is making me depressed,, to the point i have to have a rant..

on our board as you all know there is 1 billionaire and 2 board members whose fortune combined totals a billion..

Now please tell me what the fu ck they are doing on the board if they are not prepared to invest in the club,,

until we have board members that invest in the clubs future we will always have to sell our players.

i baines stays we do need him and i dont see anyone that could replace him, if whiskey nose wants him then he must be good.

so moyes dig your heels in and keep him..

keep the faith
are you counting Grantchester in that mate? who are they?

As someone said, the reported fee on offer is coming down every day... If a bid was made around 8-10m, then we'd have to be mental to accept it (Maybe we are). 15m and that would be a different story, I can't see why we'd sell him with so much other dead wood at the club.

You know how you can put posters on ignore (hiya D x) is it possible to put threads on ignore?

Everytime I see a new post in this thread, I know it's not going to do me any good but I can't help clicking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back