Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenwright will say yes eventually, United know this, they did it with Rooney despite BK's I won't accept anything less than £50m talk he went so I wouldn't be surprised if we accept a bid. I'll all be down to Baines.

Walked a way from a club that made him for nothing and before we've even given him his final payslip he's back exploiting what he knows like a cancer working its way from the inside out. If he never had the decency to respect the club as a 'gentleman' and agree to keep his hands off then I am rapidly losing all remaining respect for him. The whole point of a gentleman's agreement is that they are things of principle, and so confirmation of their existence or otherwise is not relevant as they're not binding anyway

No offense, but this is a bit crazy.

If true, (£12m), then I am gobsmacked by Moyes. Even his fiercest critics would have said he was decent bloke, but that "offer" is an insult. He knows it. We know it. ALL respect gone from me if true.

Now get the feck out of our club fella.

Amazing how you can go from having so much respect to hating someone so much in so little time. Ill boo Moyes now regardless weather Baines leves or not. Little ****house couldn't wait to piss all over us, took a kings ransom in wages an played the "loyal manger" right to the end all the while he was planing to steal our best players, shame on you Moyes you dirty little judas. Hope he destroys Utd with his negativity.

Last edited:
It's a no-brainer for United, like. RVP would slot many a goal with the calibre of delivery Baines would whip in there AND they have the prospect of squaring up to Blue Bill in negotiations. They'd be mad not to go for him imo.

Disappointing from Moyes. Both the amount offered and the fact he'd come in for him. We should just force all our good palyers to stay. Whether they want to be here or not regardless

Once this season kicks off I feel i'm going to have a new deep filled sense of hatred for all things Manchester United.

Agree fully.

I wonder whether United's agenda of taking Moyes all along has made for the calm atmosphere between the clubs for the past 7-8 years. They have given us a few uselful players in that period though I still havn't forgiven them for taking Rooney. The atmosphere in the games in 04/05 was how it should always be against them. Moyes will not hesitate to steal away our best players. His goal all along was to manage that shower and now he has his wish. I hope Baines tells him and United were to stick his 12m offer!

It's a no-brainer for United, like. RVP would slot many a goal with the calibre of delivery Baines would whip in there AND they have the prospect of squaring up to Blue Bill in negotiations. They'd be mad not to go for him imo.
Yes but pay the right valuation, he is now the finished article and also one of the best left back in Europe, not try and get him on the cheap. Will we be able to get a left back as good as Baines for 12 million?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back