Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only 2 options that will keep me contempt. Baines ****s off the offer and stays with us or other clubs come calling in order to bump up his price tag. Anything below 20mil is an insult to our club and Baines, Moyes should know better.

I felt like Baines was having a bit of a pop at Moyes in his latest interview, seems he is made up to have a new manager who will encourage them to attack. Hope that's the case anyway.

I thought that at first but not too sure Baines would have a pop at Moyes, he too classy for that.

Havnt got a problem with Baines moving; it is footie. But Moyes can do one for me now. What price respect?

I wouldn't sell to Utd now, period! No way, if he's gunna leave I'd rather it was for a foreign side but no way should we ever trade with Utd now. I'm sick of playing the "feeder club" to these scum.

^^^ THIS!!

You're absolutely spot on.. and is the part that makes me most angry to be honest. MUFC know there is no way in hell we'll accept £12m for him. The bid's only intention is to unsettle the player in hopes he will push for a move... just like you said!

Pretty poor way to treat your former employer, Moyes. If you want one of your former players, fine.. but pay a fair market value. No need to be a right cheap b@stard!

fumin' like! :@

How is it spot on?

Lescott had his head turned, was unsettled, and we made roughly £19,000,000 profit on him?

I dont think we'll sell. We finally have a first 11 that can beat anyone playing very good football, we finally got nearer the top 4, the banks will be absorbing the new TV money so we will have no pressure there... the prospect of selling our most vital of vital players, our best player, for a paltry 10-15 million wont happen.

Now if we get to the levels of 25 million, and hes sold early, then why not? Before the abuse starts, hes by far my favourite player and I said only 2 weeks ago to my blue mates that i would be heartbroken if he left - however, hes at his peak and has the chance to win titles, secure LB before the World Cup and play in the champions league. As a poster said earlier, hes probably the soundest guy in footy, and deserves every success.

Whatever happens, Bainsy is a king. I personally dont think it wil happen, Moyes needs a LB, but not to the tune of £25,000,000

We'll all look back at this article in six weeks and be absolutely furious, especially when the club compromise on a 15m deal and the money is spent on Kone, McGeady and some other **** player.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10146762/Leighton-Baines-bid-rejected-by-Everton-as-Manchester-United-attempt-to-sign-England-left-back.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back