Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno why Moyes is gettin stick, Utd were in for him last season aswell. So its ok for Martinez to pick up wigans good players(if they have any) but when Moyes tries it he's a [Poor language removed].

There's no way he's goin for 12 million, if he goes I recon it'll be more like 16-18 mill but if Fellaini's worth 23 Baines should be worth 25 at least.

Runs his contract down and frigs off without giving us any compensation from the richest club in the world; now he wants to steal one of the best LBs in Europe at his peak for £12M. Worked his arl feller and brother into nice little earners with the club too.

Isn't this feller supposed to be an upstanding Jesus freak? Not very Christian of him all this, the ginger belter.

There is no way we will be able ro replace him with Shaw. Southampton have backing and don't need to or want to sell. When he goes he'll go to a top 4 club and not us.

We need Baines to sign a new deal or sell for £15m+ but he's the one player i'd hate to lose

Dunno why Moyes is gettin stick, Utd were in for him last season aswell. So its ok for Martinez to pick up wigans good players(if they have any) but when Moyes tries it he's a [Poor language removed].

There's no way he's goin for 12 million, if he goes I recon it'll be more like 16-18 mill but if Fellaini's worth 23 Baines should be worth 25 at least.

Difference being that Whelan has said to come and get them.

Difference being that Whelan has said to come and get them.

And Wigan have been relegated.

And the likes of Kone aren't born and bred local players who the fans adore.

And they also seem to want to leave... Moyes is trying to unsettle Baines.

Runs his contract down and frigs off without giving us any compensation from the richest club in the world; now he wants to steal one of the best LBs in Europe at his peak for £12M. Worked his arl feller and brother into nice little earners with the club too.

Isn't this feller supposed to be an upstanding Jesus freak? Not very Christian of him all this, the ginger belter.
and yet the man is loved .

I have never liked or trusted him, I looked into his eyes once and saw evil and a distinct hatred for Everton.

well done moyes lovers you have help ruin our club.

Someone made a great point on Twitter, if Baines goes to United, almost immediately he will be recognised as the best Left Back in Europe.

BBC saying Everton been approached by Utd, and have said Baines is not for sale.

Predictable isnt it?

Moyes has f*cked himself by pricing lescott at 24 mil when he was at Everton. Baines is a better player than Lescott so 12 mil just won't cut it I'm affraid.

Provided it's true like.

There is no way we will be able ro replace him with Shaw. Southampton have backing and don't need to or want to sell. When he goes he'll go to a top 4 club and not us.

We need Baines to sign a new deal or sell for £15m+ but he's the one player i'd hate to lose
Then get Ben Davies at Swansea. It would weaken us slightly at LB but if you can spread the extra money around the team, it's not a disaster.
(If he has to go)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back