Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the only left back in the country who's manager has no player in front of them on the pitch.

He is the left back who has no cover when being defensive and is doubled up on whenever the other team decide to do so.

Not too sure what people expect Baines to do in this team, if he attacks, he leaves the left wide open, if he defends he can have 2 players in front of him attacking.
Valid points...

...that make me miss Bainaar even more. :(
#NeverForget

To be honest I'm not bothered if Baines doesn't go to the Euros.

Same goes for Jagielka.

On merit, Rose, Cresswell etc. deserve to be going.

John Stones has just logged off in a fit of pique
Maybe I've forgotten about him :blush:

But will he start every game? Personally I'd have the three I mentioned as first choices, Stones as backup anyway. I'd expect England to get out of their group so he'll play there, but should he play against, say, Spain? They'll run him ragged every time he gets caught out.

Then again, that could be a bonus for us as teams might go "he's crap him" and not push for a transfer, so...

First task for the summer for Roberto or any new manager will be to get rid of this feller.

Overweight, overhyped and a grass to boot.

He'll end his career with no trophies and a reputation as a no mark, an embarrassment as an international player, and someone more than willing to stab a manager in the back when they get dropped/have their penalty taking duties taken off their hands.

One of them rather than one of us.

worst thing and most furthest from the truth thing ive ever read

First task for the summer for Roberto or any new manager will be to get rid of this feller.

He'll end his career with no trophies and a reputation as a no mark, an embarrassment as an international player, and someone more than willing to stab a manager in the back when they get dropped/have their penalty taking duties taken off their hands.

lol

Haha.

One of the worst posts I've seen on this site.

JS89002841.jpg

Dave this is blatant winding up.

Someone of your intellect cannot possibly slate Baines in this derogatory manner.

Enough is enough.

Maybe you lads don't care but I still hope Bainsey goes to Euro this summer.

The crap league form of the club causes him the place, very likely.

Maybe I've forgotten about him :blush:

But will he start every game? Personally I'd have the three I mentioned as first choices, Stones as backup anyway. I'd expect England to get out of their group so he'll play there, but should he play against, say, Spain? They'll run him ragged every time he gets caught out.

Then again, that could be a bonus for us as teams might go "he's crap him" and not push for a transfer, so...

Stones should start alongside Smalling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back