Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galloway is not far off defensively, but light years behind in terms of passing ability, linking of play etc. I'm sorry but I can't take anyone saying Baines is not our best left back seriously.

Baines of yesteryear with Pienaar....no argument. Baines for over the last 12 months....cobblers.

Get Gallo back in January. Big strong lad with two good feet.
Agree. Not sure whether the terms of the loan give us that option, but if he's still festering in Albions U23s I can't see why both sides wouldn't agree to it. Baines recent injury record has become something of a worry.

Get Gallo back in January. Big strong lad with two good feet.

Agree. Not sure whether the terms of the loan give us that option, but if he's still festering in Albions U23s I can't see why both sides wouldn't agree to it. Baines recent injury record has become something of a worry.

The lad can't get a game for West Brom at the moment. I think he's a real talent, but he's out on loan for a reason.

If his loan to West Brom was cut short I suspect it would only be to go loan somewhere else where we think he'd have a better chance of starting games.

I think baines would be the perfect replacement for Barry when he leaves. Baines had lost to much pace for me already to be lb and that is mostly becuase of the brutal Premier league.

Galloway is not far off defensively, but light years behind in terms of passing ability, linking of play etc. I'm sorry but I can't take anyone saying Baines is not our best left back seriously.

This^^^

Look how much we miss him... he's still top quality ... he's just not the best LB in Europe anymore. I can't think of anyone in the prem I would swap him for tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back