Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sod it, I'd have Baines as a coach

Learning chords can be difficult, it would be good to have a man of his expertise around
I'd get rid of the 'lads' network altogether: Ferguson and Jeffers down the road. Baines should go and get his badges before coming into any coaching job with Everton.

What have these people done to be given this type of work? I;d have proven people in before them. A football club should employ on merit not sentiment.

th

Ahem, I think you'll find that's MY gimmick mate

Please refrain from encroaching or you'll be hearing from my legal team

I'd get rid of the 'lads' network altogether: Ferguson and Jeffers down the road. Baines should go and get his badges before coming into any coaching job with Everton.

What have these people done to be given this type of work? I;d have proven people in before them. A football club should employ on merit not sentiment.

He cant work at the club unless he gets his coaching badges, so pipe down.

Duncan is there on merit, ironically it was your mate Bobby who dragged him over from Spain.

He cant work at the club unless he gets his coaching badges, so pipe down.

Duncan is there on merit, ironically it was your mate Bobby who dragged him over from Spain.

They can start their career as coaches without badges...the Finch Farm cone laying gang Moyes had: Unsworth, Stubbs, Ferguson and Weir underline that point. My argument is: why should they automatically get on the first rung?

They can start their career as coaches without badges...the Finch Farm cone laying gang Moyes had: Unsworth, Stubbs, Ferguson and Weir underline that point. My argument is: why should they automatically get on the first rung?

Well in Baines case cos hes been a loyal servant for the last 10 years and wasnt signed by a clown.

Baines strikes me as a thinker, not like Lukaku, Gana, Williams, Bolasie or Barkley

Great. Mediocre players putting their mediocre stink all over the squad.

It's the way forward.

Im pretty sure you have dismissed Koemans playing career as meaningless, why should you hold Osman and Hibbert in a different regard?

But anyway, this is about Baines, nobody could ever accuse him of being mediocre, well nobody who wished to retain any credibility thats for sure.

@Zatara

Get dunc out as well! useless git can't teach lukaku to be hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back