2017/18 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not a chance he could play LWB, D.

Good attacking player when the games open but struggles when asked to play on the counter or when not afforded space.

We should sign him after we nuke Bolasie, mind.

Well from what I've seen he can do that job.

Still not a chance he could play LWB, D.

Good attacking player when the games open but struggles when asked to play on the counter or when not afforded space.

We should sign him after we nuke Bolasie, mind.

did anyone think moses could be .. one of the most slackest defensive wingers in the prem .. now one of the best in his position

Well from what I've seen he can do that job.

Not for me D, sorry.

Take a few more looks.

did anyone think moses could be .. one of the most slackest defensive wingers in the prem .. now one of the best in his position

Moses has always been a hard grafter - back to his Wigan days. Never been all that 'slack'.

I think the shine has worn off now though and he's not one of the best in his position.

I've no idea who that is. We had a Catalonian here once but he had us playing our best football since the 1980s and gave us our best ever PL season points and win totals, so you cant mean him.
I like this version of Dave - less 'mask slipping' and more 'deliberately pulling the mask down himself to reveal a cheeky raised eyebrow' lol

I've no idea who that is. We had a Catalonian here once but he had us playing our best football since the 1980s and gave us our best ever PL season points and win totals, so you cant mean him.
He also dismantled our defence and permanently removed any fight or team spirit in our team. We are still struggeling with the ramifications from his run as manager.

He also dismantled our defence and permanently removed any fight or team spirit in our team. We are still struggeling with the ramifications from his run as manager.
Hold on, how did the rot set in when the following season the defensive record was fairly respectable again?

Did the rot set in this season and then we have to leap a couple of seasons back to find its source? I dont understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back