2017/18 Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disagree mate. We need to make GP evil again.

Disagree with what? lol

Yeah mate next time a referee sends off one of the opposition we need all 11 players, our subs, our coaching staff, and half the park end to come on surround him and demand that the player is sent to the Tower and put on death row. That'll teach visiting teams not to mess with us. NSNO.

Only just seen that tackle(assault) on Baines on MOTD ,where was the reaction from our players? hardly anybody confronted Knockaert. Does that point to the lack of harmony and team spirit currently at the club?

I do think we need more of that angry reaction. However, I think in this instance it was clear Baines was unhurt, and Knockaert is too much of a fanny to injure someone so instead he was just stared at in disdain/bemusement. Except by Coleman who looked halfway to murdering the fella before he made the tunnel. Love Seamus I do.

Disagree with what? lol

Yeah mate next time a referee sends off one of the opposition we need all 11 players, our subs, our coaching staff, and half the park end to come on surround him and demand that the player is sent to the Tower and put on death row. That'll teach visiting teams not to mess with us. NSNO.

Exactly...you'll be an Evertonian soon mate. If you need any tips give us a shout...

Hope Knockaert is found dead in his sleep tonight, 14 knife wounds. One for each of the 14 players who featured today.

Status
Not open for further replies.