Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Let’s talk about Nottingham Forest

Honestly only the last one looked a nail on and should have been given which would have meant a red for Young.

Got away with one there tbh.

The first one with Rayner he literally dives after the smallest contact and the pen shout his arm was not in a unnatural position.

But it’s not like we had decisions that didn’t go against us though is it and that tweet was embarrassing
Getting blamed for everything recently

skynews-angela-rayner-labour_6468891.jpg

Forest and the tv pundits can whinge and whine all they want about penalties… the referee Anthony Taylor was adamant on the field that none of them were and then VAR reviewed all three and they too decided they were not penalties.

VAR is there primarily to decide if there was a clear and obvious error by the referee, and not once, not twice but, THREE times, VAR said there was not.

End of story.
Was it tough on Forest… NO !!!
Amazed there are Everton fans even entertaining Forest on this, they can stick that Clattenberg and his essays where the sun don't shine. Some fans do deserve where we all find ourselves with Everton FC currently.

There's a way they could have gone about this where they might have actually done some good overall by calling out the top six bias

If they'd waited until today to say something and put out a more measured response maybe

You can see how desperate Sky are to shut down the notion that top six sides get an easier go of it from referees. They do NOT want this brought to wider attention and clearly want to have Forest shoved back in their box

However, Forest are playing into their hands by coming off as borderline deranged with the language they're using

A good opportunity missed I think

Amazed there are Everton fans even entertaining Forest on this, they can stick that Clattenberg and his essays where the sun don't shine. Some fans do deserve where we all find ourselves with Everton FC currently.
Media storm over penalties not given to the away team at Goodison, followed by a Merseyside Derby... I mean we may aswell just give them a pen from kick off!

There's a way they could have gone about this where they might have actually done some good overall by calling out the top six bias

If they'd waited until today to say something and put out a more measured response maybe

You can see how desperate Sky are to shut down the notion that top six sides get an easier go of it from referees. They do NOT want this brought to wider attention and clearly want to have Forest shoved back in their box

However, Forest are playing into their hands by coming off as borderline deranged with the language they're using

A good opportunity missed I think

If they’d took the approach of calling out the incompetence of the refs I could actually back it, but “EEZ A LUTON FAN” and going down the route of everything being rigged against them looks so unbelievably childish and pathetic. I would be embarrassed if I was a Forest fan.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back