Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Let’s talk about Nottingham Forest

Hopefully a couple of points.

Agree, would be hilarious. But someone needed to go all nuclear on PGMOL as week after week we are seeing poor, sometimes shocking decisions each game.

Calling out officials for being absolutely useless = agree, required

Calling out officials for being absolutely useless because they support Luton = mental

Am I the only one who is with forest on this?
Having been effed over countless times by var, almost relegated by poor decisions and the countless posts on here that there is an agenda against us, another team calls them out for similar and is lynched for it.
This is VAR we are on about, the scourge of our game. They’re actually doing our dirty work for us

Am I the only one who is with forest on this?
Having been effed over countless times by var, almost relegated by poor decisions and the countless posts on here that there is an agenda against us, another team calls them out for similar and is lynched for it.
This is VAR we are on about, the scourge of our game. They’re actually doing our dirty work for us

Personally, I am certainly not against the highlighting the awful standard of refs in this country, but they scored an own goal in the way they said it and are now digging away to try and hide what they said.

The title of this thread:
we-need-to-talk-about-kevin-2485.jpg

The blurbs on the poster perfectly describe everything that has transpired since they played us! 😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back