Liverpool Echo & Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah furey ignore me because i say everton are not good enough for the top four..............sorry for telling the truth.
We all want it and one team every season gets near it but bloody hell its a tough ask to say the least. look at spurs for instance. they were fifth last season and look at there budget.

yeah furey ignore me because i say everton are not good enough for the top four..............sorry for telling the truth.
We all want it and one team every season gets near it but bloody hell its a tough ask to say the least. look at spurs for instance. they were fifth last season and look at there budget.
Yes mate. Lets try again. Ok. We are rubbish. Do you not feel that after 16 years of nothing from this Board that the media should at the very least question them on their performance, and what plans they have on getting us out of this mess they have us in?

Okay, fine, we don't 'deserve' to break into the top four on a financial basis alone... but we're talking about even-handed journalism here, or lack of it.

They should be striving to give us the same insight that the other lot get into their club, even if we don't have the same sizable, Scandinavian (jest) readership that they can provide.

I haven't been ignoring you, as ill advised as that is.

I didn't say Everton should be finishing 4th did I? I said no lower than 8th based on quality of the squad.

I'm saying the echo shouldn't try and tell fans to accept mediocrity when anyone who actually watches the team knows they can do much better than what they produced last season.

but other than attracting a man city type owner who are few and far between what else could everton do as a club? blackburn tried it with the chicken men. be careful what you wish for.

but other than attracting a man city type owner who are few and far between what else could everton do as a club? blackburn tried it with the chicken men. be careful what you wish for.
Do what every club is doing, improve commercially and get better sponsorship deals.

To aid sale, actually bring in a third party who'll go out looking for new owners.

Careful what we wish for. So not investing a penny and selling off every off field asset and taking out ridiculous high interest loans is that brilliant

It's almost as though some people have no mind if their own and just accept as gospel what they're spoonfed by the club and the echo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back