Liverpool Echo & Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's a shame that the focus on the Echo has increased lately, even though I do support it, it's like a distraction to the main problem, the board. Let's hope with this increased pressure, the Echo can actually do something worthwhile.

It's a shame that the focus on the Echo has increased lately, even though I do support it, it's like a distraction to the main problem, the board. Let's hope with this increased pressure, the Echo can actually do something worthwhile.

It's not a distraction, it's one of the main reasons there is no pressure on the Board.

To 'put pressure on the Board' involves having a supportive and intrigued, investigative, independent and forthright local media.
That is also unbiased towards the reporting of the club, in comparison with the red neighbours.

Hysterically squealing about an 'Anfield crisis' when they finish 6th, whilst simultaneously not batting an eyelid when we finish 11th and go 20 years without winning a trophy is not fair and balanced, equal reporting.

It's not a distraction, it's one of the main reasons there is no pressure on the Board.

To 'put pressure on the Board' involves having a supportive and intrigued, investigative, independent and forthright local media.
That is also unbiased towards the reporting of the club, in comparison with the red neighbours.

Hysterically squealing about an 'Anfield crisis' when they finish 6th, whilst simultaneously not batting an eyelid when we finish 11th and go 20 years without winning a trophy is not fair and balanced, equal reporting.
Yeah I have the same views as you on the Echo but I think pressure should be put on both. But I think pressure can be put on the board through other ways that don't involve the echo. Just my opinion anyway, we will agree to disagree on that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back