Liverpool Echo & Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
As unbiased as always

jGooZUb.jpg

What a pathetic article too.

Kristian Walsh. Writing under the Prentice pen name.

Posts some Anti-Everton absolute tosh.

Right at the time the editor is investigating too.

You couldn't make this up.

The utter bells.

That first one ;)

Hopefully going good, I never click on any echo link, it's just regurgitated gossip from other websites anyway. Until Echo correspondents start asking the relevant questions about the club I won't change my opinion.

They owe Bill a favour apparently

The echo / the mirror etc

They know our club have no ambition so feed off it.

Whilst we have the current owners we are just filling small column space because that's all people think we deserve. Best players are always going to be linked away as we are a club with no chance of winning anything significant and the media know the next top young players is just another way for the owners to cash in and stay at the helm.

Sad but true, hence the negative press we receive and are treated like he paupers stood outside the kings banquet.

The echo / the mirror etc

They know our club have no ambition so feed off it.

Whilst we have the current owners we are just filling small column space because that's all people think we deserve. Best players are always going to be linked away as we are a club with no chance of winning anything significant and the media know the next top young players is just another way for the owners to cash in and stay at the helm.

Sad but true, hence the negative press we receive and are treated like he paupers stood outside the kings banquet.

No mate. Its because the ECHO is just full of absolute whoppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back