Liverpool Echo & Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every single Prentice article is just stats, that he then drags a fill column out of. Tim Howard kept x clean sheets this season, that is two off the record set in ..., but he has a way to go to set the overall record set in y by z etc etc repeat ad nauseum

Zero investigative journalism.

Nope, God and the Devil made a deal to make him immortal so neither had to deal with him.

Correct. In the God part.

This deluded weapon claiming Liverpool fans are more passionate than Everton fans...

No mate. Its because getting hold of Everton kits is ridiculously difficult and expensive particularly for kids.

Plus most Everton fans don't wear their full kit day in day out like 10-year old kids

Hahaha what a massive bunch of pure manure that is.

You see Everton shirts everywhere in Liverpool. You see an RS shirt once for every ten EFC ones you see.

Nah not a chance, there is way more Liverpool shirts and people wearing Liverpool stuff around town. Most of the blues I know don't wear anything associated with Everton (me included) but most of my mates who support Liverpool own some kind of top.

Nah not a chance, there is way more Liverpool shirts and people wearing Liverpool stuff around town. Most of the blues I know don't wear anything associated with Everton (me included) but most of my mates who support Liverpool own some kind of top.
Yep,but you see a hell of a lot more kids these days in the Royal Blue IMHO.

A good opportunity for a few quotes;

image.webp

And the French striker revealed: “I have been here three years and always when I go out in Liverpool I meet Everton fans. Everywhere I go, everyone I meet is an Everton fan.

The bigger part of people in Liverpool are Everton fans. Liverpool fans come from everywhere in the world.

"When you go to Goodison it is only Liverpool people.

“The Everton people I met would always talk to me, mostly about the derby.

Although not football-related (he is a blue however) Billy Butler has just slated the Echo's negative sensationalist headlines.

"If I bought an Echo as I got off the train at Lime Street, I'd get back on and go home". He's right, apart from them hating Everton, the headlines are all negative in possibly the most upbeat city in the nation.

Today's headlines

IpnqP3O.jpg

A good opportunity for a few quotes;

View attachment 11106

And the French striker revealed: “I have been here three years and always when I go out in Liverpool I meet Everton fans. Everywhere I go, everyone I meet is an Everton fan.

The bigger part of people in Liverpool are Everton fans. Liverpool fans come from everywhere in the world.

"When you go to Goodison it is only Liverpool people.

“The Everton people I met would always talk to me, mostly about the derby.

Them quotes are irrelevant, my point was not that Liverpool has more fans around Liverpool but that they have more fans who actually wear Liverpool stuff. I also think the support across the city is pretty evenly split (just that a greater % of Everton fans go the game).

Them quotes are irrelevant, my point was not that Liverpool has more fans around Liverpool but that they have more fans who actually wear Liverpool stuff. I also think the support across the city is pretty evenly split (just that a greater % of Everton fans go the game).

Nonsense.

Nonsense.

It's not, walk round town on a non match day and you will see a lot more Liverpool merchandise than Everton.

I think the boss is right on this one.

I live in Liverpool and cover Merseyside for work, and I reckon it's about 50/50 split.

I often see folk in both EFC and LFC stuff, be it replica shirts, training gear or jackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back