Liverpool v Everton. 28th Jan at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've just slapped €50 on the draw, so that removes the possibility of that result. So now all we have to do is just not lose and the 3 points are ours. You're welcome.

Hahaha. If she proofreads it she always pulls that. I've been trying to improve on the were/we're thing. I'm still sh*te obvs.

Apart from the glaring punctuation errors that a primary school kid would get right it was pretty mediocre.

So one of your best (y)

Nothing wrong with Crosby, and never was...I went to school there...big rugby playing school with a clock tower,featured in a Gary Lineker Walkers Crips commercial a few years ago. Mind you, I lived in Seaforth, by the old dog track, and the International pub. Everton to win 2-1 Lukaku and Sam Dingle with the winner, before he goes on the run. Ratboy for them, after fouling Howard.

As far as tonight goes i can see the weakness's we have in our team. Someone on here said it best when they said 'if they can't beat our makeshift team at home then they can wave goodbye to their champions league hopes'.

But win or lose tonight, as long as we go for the throat, show no fear and play them as equals i will be proud of the team by the end of it.

I would rather lose 3-0 but be able to hold our heads up high and say we tried, they were just better on the day.

Instead of draw or lose showing no bottle whatsoever.

As far as tonight goes i can see the weakness's we have in our team. Someone on here said it best when they said 'if they can't beat our makeshift team at home then they can wave goodbye to their champions league hopes'.

But win or lose tonight, as long as we go for the throat, show no fear and play them as equals i will be proud of the team by the end of it.

I would rather lose 3-0 but be able to hold our heads up high and say we tried, they were just better on the day.

Instead of draw or lose showing no bottle whatsoever.

The mirror reckons Jagielka, Distin and Coleman are serious doubts, the defence could possibly be tonight Baines Stones Heitinga and Hibbert

Last edited:

I hate this game, I hate talking about it, I hate joining in with "banter" I hate having to look at them, I hate having to see their shirts, I hate having to live in the same city, so throughout today I am going to be quiet.

Just our luck though that we come into this game with so many injuries, we'd rip them full strength. Still confident, hopefully johny gets on for the last 10 mins when we're 3 up and leaves us with a nice leaving memory of smashing ratboy

Would you be happy with that? 2-0 up in the game and heitinga comes on to sure us up and 5 mins to go takes suarez out. Whether it is his knee/muscles/calf he levels him and injures him. We go on to win the game.

Then we wake up tomorrow to Johnny wearing a Galatasary shirt saying how much he will miss us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back