Liverpool v Everton. 28th Jan at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Moyes dragged us into this despicable bad embarrassing mire of underperforming against Liverpool. So far, the jinx has remained with us giving away the first and the second goal at Goodison. We need a showing tonight, if this turns out a 2-0 defeat with us not even scoring against a defence that have conceded five goals to Stoke and Villa in the last two matches then I´ll be deeply disappointed.

We've only won 2 away's there since 1987.... that's 27 years!!.
This s**t of losing to them at the pit has been going on for a lot longer than Moyes, he just carried it on.

Martinez will be a true hero if he can start clawing some results back our way.

He added: "We've got a group of six players that we need to assess. They're carrying a few knocks and injuries. Phil Jagielka had to come off at half-time against Stevenage and we have Sylvain Distin, Antolin Alcaraz, Seamus Coleman, Steven Pienaar and Ross Barkley.

I try never to get too hopeful in this fixture, but I have a feeling we will do them tonight. Need to keep Goofy and the Sh*T Dancer quiet and we are half way there

Great preview and photos.

I had never seen that one of Peter Farrell taking the throw before - something about him in the photo reminds me of Seamus Coleman.

Anyway, COYB. These are a one man team. As posted before elsewhere:

1. No frees to be conceded within 30 yards
2. Defend every set piece to the last drop of blood.
3. Attack their crap defence at speed.

ergo we will win!!!

QED

For the first time in forever I'm not even that nervous about this. Thanks for that Bobby.

If any or all of Barkley, Pienaar and Coleman play then we've got a really good chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back