Liverpool v Everton. 28th Jan at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this game, I hate talking about it, I hate joining in with "banter" I hate having to look at them, I hate having to see their shirts, I hate having to live in the same city, so throughout today I am going to be quiet.

snap lad.

People love this game, I bloody hate it

I hate the Derby, I hate the r/s I hate seeing all the glory hunters!I hate having to listen to that song! I feel sick,have no appetite
Just get it over with and roll on tomorrow.

Great preview. Thought the choice of photos was spot on. Brought back so many happy memories. Time we put this hoodoo to bed. Do us proud lads - immortality is waiting for you.

"Sturridge is an utter trumpet of a man." Well there's the best line you've ever written.

The teamtalk needs to simply be "Do it for Bryan lads. And Bryan's unbelievably fit missus who sadly wont benefit in the bedroom from Bryan's lack of mobility. FOR THE OVIEDOS!"

Bunch of badge-wearing, upside-down-scarf-waving, misspelt-banner-making, entitled, conspiracy-theorising, moaning bitter bastards. Can't wait for us to destroy them.

Don't feel confident about tonight for some reason. I think that's a good thing though, I'm usually upbeat and confident about games at Anfield.

I'm a bit the same mate. Although that often happens to me, and then we kick off and I decide that we should and will do them all over the show.

The results vary.

I hate the Derby, I hate the r/s I hate seeing all the glory hunters!I hate having to listen to that song! I feel sick,have no appetite
Just get it over with and roll on tomorrow.

I put it on mute until the singing's finished. I don't mind it near the end though, when they're getting beat and pretending, like.

I'm a bit the same mate. Although that often happens to me, and then we kick off and I decide that we should and will do them all over the show.

The results vary.

David Moyes dragged us into this despicable bad embarrassing mire of underperforming against Liverpool. So far, the jinx has remained with us giving away the first and the second goal at Goodison. We need a showing tonight, if this turns out a 2-0 defeat with us not even scoring against a defence that have conceded five goals to Stoke and Villa in the last two matches then I´ll be deeply disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back