Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our attacking form with a fit and firing roster is pretty good. They have not been as good defensively, they can be gone through, especially with Robbo out.

Having actual wingers playing in their natural positions is huge. Myko has shown that he can stay with Salah for 90 minutes and he can concentrate on that assignment if we've got the attacking lineup in.

I think we can outscore these if we go at them, especially if we score first. If we bunker we'll get shredded.

Can't believe I'm saying it but there it is. Hope to see the same attacking lineup.
Not a fan of their defence, we will deffo get chances if we can get it to our forwards.
Thats the hard part though, as their midfield and attackers are decent.

I think we will score, it’s keeping a clean sheet I worry about. Better teams than us have been beaten by them, even after going a goal up. This however is a derby and almost anything can happen.
I think we will get a draw

My Alexa is fed up of playing spirit of the blues, been on repeat all week with Z Cars thrown in for good measure. I’m 43 FFS get into them and hold no prisoners the pee stinkin rotten red bar stewards 😡😡😡 well up for this and it’s only Thursday 🤣

They'll score at least 1 (and also get a fluke goal or dodgy pen on top).

We'll need to be as clinical as we were at Brighton last season to realistically get anything out of the game.

F8zw3VyWkAATb_k.jpeg.webp

I can totally see us coming out of the traps hard, pressing them, and be on top... then some dodgy VAR decision will take the wind out of our sails...

from that, I don't know what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back