Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he though ? Everyone says Henderson is rubbish apart from Liverpool fans who love him.).
Henderson is a bog standard midfielder who has been tasked with filling Gerrards boots. Shouting at a referee and getting a yellow card where Gerrard would get a friendly tap on the back zhould show you the difference. To be fair, Henderson is on a hiding to nothing. Gueye is ehat we have been crying out for sonce Mascherano left. He has dropped below the standards he set last season ( superb) and certain sections are on his case. This is just an honest observation, go the game and listen to the commentary on catch up. As a red I hear the stick you give your players and I can't get my head around it. Not trying to be provacative hear by the way.

Henderson is a bog standard midfielder who has been tasked with filling Gerrards boots. Shouting at a referee and getting a yellow card where Gerrard would get a friendly tap on the back zhould show you the difference. To be fair, Henderson is on a hiding to nothing. Gueye is ehat we have been crying out for sonce Mascherano left. He has dropped below the standards he set last season ( superb) and certain sections are on his case. This is just an honest observation, go the game and listen to the commentary on catch up. As a red I hear the stick you give your players and I can't get my head around it. Not trying to be provacative hear by the way.

Gueye is shockingly bad on the ball. Great engine and work rate though.

Also you’d have a much better understanding of the stick if you’d spent 99% of the season so far in the bottom half.

They have goals in them, but are basic flat track bullies. We, however, are an arguably more talented side just low on form and confidence (both improving). We go toe-to-toe with them they will crumble.

Big Sam has the measure of Deirdre.

They have categorically a more talented side than us. In what universe could the reverse be true?

If we even attempt to go toe to toe with them then it will be a 4 - 0 defeat. Fortunately Sam allerdyce isn't stupid enough to attempt this.

Not sure how you have come to these conclusions mate.

They have categorically a more talented side than us. In what universe could the reverse be true?

If we even attempt to go toe to toe with them then it will be a 4 - 0 defeat. Fortunately Sam allerdyce isn't stupid enough to attempt this.

Not sure how you have come to these conclusions mate.
Am I the only one that took this as us being better than the sides they usually batter, not as being better than Liverpool?

No matter what I can only see a RS victory. We've gone into countless derbies in previous years saying things like "this is their worst squad in years!" or "they are bang out of form and we look great" or "they've not got many goals in them" or "their defence is rubbish", yet every time we've bottled it and they've turned us over, even with sicknotes like Sturridge and Origi dominating our defence. The sad truth is they go into the match expecting a victory, and we go into it expecting a defeat. Thankfully a lot of those losers (Baines, Jagielka, Howard, Barkley, et al) aren't all appearing this time, but I expect a pretty heavy defeat nonetheless. Going for 3 or 4-1 to them and red card for us, possibly to Kenny just to leave us further up s creek.

Before allerdyce took over I was 100% sure we loosing by at least 5. Now I think we will loose by nothing more then 2 some reason I have something in the back of my head saying we’re gunna win 2-0

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he though ? Everyone says Henderson is rubbish apart from Liverpool fans who love him. Fans don’t tend to love players and consider them nailed on starters if they are gash.

Gueye is decent but got overhyped last season, he’s a top class grinder but very limited on the ball compared to both Henderson and Can (neither of whome are exactly pele).

Liverpool fans love him...... When did this start?

I know a lot of match going Liverpool fans who can’t stand him, I genuinely don’t know one who even thinks he be in there team never mind love him.

He’s a weak link in there team which is such a shame as a decent player there could massively enhance there side. Have they already signed his replacement with the new lad coming from Leipzig in the summer.

Liverpool fans love him...... When did this start?

I know a lot of match going Liverpool fans who can’t stand him, I genuinely don’t know one who even thinks he be in there team never mind love him.

He’s a weak link in there team which is such a shame as a decent player there could massively enhance there side. Have they already signed his replacement with the new lad coming from Leipzig in the summer.

...one of my Red mates was saying in the pub yesterday that he can’t understand how Henderson gets a game. I said look back at the two Derby matches last season when he didn’t break sweat and totally mastered Ross Barkley. It was like a man playing against a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.