• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are too polite Joey
I'm embarrassed and fuming about that abject pathetic performance
No clue
No idea
Very poor players
Abject is the perfect description mate. With the exception of Onana and possibly Gray ne Maupay who were hardly on, they should hang their head in shame.
I have seen team after team exploit the space Arnold leaves behind him. We barely even tried.
They owe us big time vs Leeds. We will see.

Listening to The Guardian Football Podcast a couple of weeks ago and the various pundits were saying if you need a confidence booster the team you want to be facing is Everton. Wolves had won one in nine, Soton something similar, Bournemouth one in 12, and West Ham were on a dismal run. Step up Liverpool, also in terrible form and they’re gifted 3 points. We now face Leeds who’ve forgotten how to win matches. I fully expect them to win on Saturday.

We were second best.

Had you turned round and said we’d get 3 points from Arsenal and Liverpool, you’d have taken it. So it’s progress.
All true. That said, the composure and awareness displayed in the Arsenal game disappeared far too often in this match. Leaves one to wonder, even if that's insane given, you know, Everton.

Dyche was always about the home form, and that’s why I went in with little confidence. Next week is massive, but perspective is needed.

Had you turned round and said we’d get 3 points from Arsenal and Liverpool, you’d have taken it. So it’s progress.
After my initial disappointment, I think this perspective is the sensible one: it's three points from two tough, tough fixtures. We'd have taken that all day.

What's important now is Dyche reacts to tonight's dire performance and ensures we react positively against Leeds, which will be a difficult fixture.

Our home form is our most important part of our safety.

You are too polite Joey
I'm embarrassed and fuming about that abject pathetic performance
No clue
No idea
Very poor players
I agree only our great teams win there not that shower of guttless performers some of them far too slow too old - Frank should have been sacked after the Bournemouth game to give any new Manager a chance the teams around us they all beat us - devastating results ....
A draw would have been fine tonight - we just rolled over & gave them it - our two fullbacks were a big problem.....

After my initial disappointment, I think this perspective is the sensible one: it's three points from two tough, tough fixtures. We'd have taken that all day.

What's important now is Dyche reacts to tonight's dire performance and ensures we react positively against Leeds, which will be a difficult fixture.

Our home form is our most important part of our safety.
This is what these players do. One good performance and they will try to live off it for weeks. The drop off today was unacceptable but this is who they are. A group of players who are not good enough for this level and nowhere near as good as they think they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back