2018/19 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is I've already been harsh on him and he deserves some criticism for falling asleep for the goal and that second half shocker, but really he should have had at least one assist in the first half and quite possibly two because he set up both Tosun's close range miss and Gylfi's that inexplicably he shot at Fernandez.

The thing is I've already been harsh on him and he deserves some criticism for falling asleep for the goal and that second half shocker, but really he should have had at least one assist in the first half and quite possibly two because he set up both Tosun's close range miss and Gylfi's that inexplicably he shot at Fernandez.

Absolutely

Mate, EVERY other corner and free kick hit the first man and their were LOADS

Complete exaggeration and there's more to his role than that anyway, to state the obvious. I thought Sigurdsson should have been given more of the set pieces, but there you go.

Never seemed comfortable after picking up that knock, probably should have come off but understand why Silva didn't want to waste a sub.

Giving Baines a game on Monday isn't the worst idea.

Never seemed comfortable after picking up that knock, probably should have come off but understand why Silva didn't want to waste a sub.

Giving Baines a game on Monday isn't the worst idea.
Against a team of quick powerful runners, terrible idea

Status
Not open for further replies.