2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

That post from him is a disgrace. Not on his part obviously. The fact that a player has been forced to leave who by all accounts loved playing for the club and was well liked by everyone in and out of the club except for one fat joke of a man. You can certainly say that his performances haven't been up to the standard but if that was reason enough to want him out then you'd literally have to get rid of the entire squad. Over the years it has been incredibly hard to like this Everton team and Benitez only makes that worse by the day.

Digne was one of less than a handful of players that was actually likeable and seemed like he did actually care. Joke that the club has decided to side with that horrible man over a player like him. I'll always be a fan of Coleman no matter his performances because at his core you can tell he's a very decent man and he cares, Digne shared those qualities.

Just another day where Everton gets less and less emotionally relatable.

Definitely this. He has been poor imo for a while, but I am not a fan whatsoever of the way the manager has handled the entire situation. He’ll get a great reception in a couple of weeks and Benitez will have a face like a smacked arse on the sideline. I rate that parting statement from Digne a lot. Good luck to him, and glad we got a decent fee in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.