2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgrace how he was pushed out like that. Least if our worries in that squad. Certainly the least of our worries at club aswell. Rotten core this club , rotten.
We dug our own grave hitching the wagon to Benitez. I actually defended the performances during the injury crisis, but it’s clear he’s now just actively harming the club. Digne is just one more example of that. We’re toxic.

Proper devastated yeno, think this has hit me harder than Stones leaving.

Especially with that statement.
I don't really care that we have to sell a player and Digne ultimately is the most sellable asset at the club that won't, right now, damage how we play under this manager.

It's more that it's completely baffling how and why it's come about and that Everton, and some fans are happy with this happening, are letting this manager make these decisions.

They will 100% down tools, already seeing that now. Defeat on Saturday is an absolute certainty imo.
I'm inclined to agree mate.

Rafael is obviously picking on one of biggest influences.

He probably thought James was.
He's seen Lucas is and obviously wants to stamp on it.
Richie will be next.

I imagine a lot of lads will be considering their future with the club with or without Rafael here.

I mean Digne signed a five year deal. He clearly expected to honour it. Family settled here.

Appreciate there's no loyalty in football but you don't mess people about on a whim like he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.