2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like a kick in the knackers that post from Lucas, very sad.

Dignified Digne or Benni's bullshoite - what should I choose to believe?

A player who hasn't had a single problem with the club until Benitez landed, and always talked positively about Everton and the fans, but who suddenly wants to leave and is a bloodsucking mercenary according to the manager and his cronies and is labelled "selfish" by the manager for having the stones to question his tactics and way of playing?

Why wouldn't you put a transfer request in after the way Benitez has spoken about him to the press - same as happened with James.

The dark days at the club don't seem like they will be getting brighter any time soon - his love affair comment at the end sums up exactly how I'm feeling, and this all goes back to Moshiri and the ludicrous appointment of this unpleasant, egotistical, divisive, negative managerial dinosaur.

Je suis Digne.

Digne is not the Manager. Its not his place to dictate tactics. Should the whole team decide how, where and when they want to play? If Digne had actually achieved anything here we’d all be backing him, but he’s done nothing of note in years.

Can I ask what your opinions on buendia are ?? Was very jealous that you managed to get both him and bailey last summer
He had a weak start. But in the last 6/8 games he is starting to look like a real baller. He can really turn on the magic at times but the jury is still out on him. My gut feeling is that next season he will be really good (yes, lots of bias) but he has something special and we just need to get him to show it. The bottom line on purchase fee and return on investment is that he is not delivering. But watching him play I am happy we bought him and I think he will come good (again, lots of boas here)

If you don't have good things to say, you say nothing at all but about yourself.
Don't fool yourself with playing crap for years or good business.
Only deadwoods don't question manager when team in a loop of 3 defeats and one draw.
If you only need your best team to get results, you shouldn't be a football manager lol

Digne is not the Manager. Its not his place to dictate tactics. Should the whole team decide how, where and when they want to play? If Digne had actually achieved anything here we’d all be backing him, but he’s done nothing of note in years.

I don't see anything wrong in senior players questioning tactics and playing style when it's warranted (and it most certainly is in our current situation!) - Benitez's ego just can't handle it.

Good teams allow discussions, challenge of leadership's decisions and collaboration in all walks of life, busines or whatever.

Having a bunch of cronies and yes men doesn't work in business or football teams - we've got enough of them in the boardroom and look where that's got us.

Think the conversation may have gone like this:

Tony Benitez "I am the manaher, you must do wat I cey and play how I cey for this clooob!"

Lucas Digne "je suis Everton, we should be doing much better than this and playing a different way, your tactics are not working Mon grosse crotte."

Davek Benitez "get out of this clooob, traitor!"

Is this the right place to hate on Rafael Benitez? I loathe the man.

Driving our best footballer, and one of our classiest professionals out of the club due to a disagreement on tactics is clearly indicative of a massively inflated ego and faux arrogance that is typically the hallmark of those suffering from micro penis syndrome.

Are there any options available to the fans to effectively protest Benetiz’s continued employment with Everton Football Club?

Is this the right place to hate on Rafael Benitez? I loathe the man.

Driving our best footballer, and one of our classiest professionals out of the club due to a disagreement on tactics is clearly indicative of a massively inflated ego and faux arrogance that is typically the hallmark of those suffering from micro penis syndrome.

Are there any options available to the fans to effectively protest Benetiz’s continued employment with Everton Football Club?
Is there a wrong place?

View attachment 151557View attachment 151558View attachment 151559

I mean, come on @davek.

Some of this is less than 16 weeks ago.

Haha - come on Dave I’d like to hear your thoughts on the complete 180 you’ve done here.

All credibility (and there wasn’t much left) completely evaporated!

Unless of course you’ve decided to put all your trust in probably one of the worst managers I’ve ever seen manage our club.

Which of course you have, because, well, Davek

Who knew that the fast show character was based on you!

Last edited:
No, not at all, for example look at the Facebook and the responses on there, most saying he has been rubbish for ages and wont be missed.
Like I said you can dislike Rafael and also see Lucas not just for how badly he played over the last 12 months but also how bad his attitude has been.
One player had a problem with the manager, ONE, the rest are giving the.club 90 minutes of effort.
One ???

You kidding right ?

Dont get sucked into agreeing with anything Jaffa says , he's a proven liar and got form for it.
Digne was by far the least of the problems , meanwhile the usual tat are still here faking they want to play these outdated tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back