• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Transfer Rumour Luis Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it was but it felt more satisfying answering the rhetorical question

I have stated before James may not be an Evertonian by heart but he wanted to play and fishing his contract and having Jonás part of our squad would benefit the team but Benitez has a grouch against James, he must be jealous of his good looks lol and he is wasting this opportunity of us keeping him for one more year. Like you have stated all James was asking for was for a spot to play footie but Benitez squashed that request.
Benitez could squash almost anything if he sat on it to be fair

I stopped posting on the James thread because I got tired of all the attacking because the lad didn't know who we were playing a couple of weeks ago. It drives me crazy that James says more than he should and I wish James he was more careful with his words but what do people expect from him when he was told he wasn't wanted. Why would someone who is not desired by the manager or the Club give an arse about it?
Go back in and look at my posting during that period Sass.

I hope I did you proud during your absence. Not all of us blues are stuck up Benitez's backside. ;)

Oh apologies mate - you meant Sarr, id go quiet high for him, dont mind paying for qualituy, hes a bit special in my view - the only way we're doing it is banging down a Richarilson fee, but that all a bit pie in the sky at the mo.
Yeah I meant Sarr. Think he's well out of our financial capability right now

don't think it's the money Sassy, it's the cash cow and ultimate glamour status of the Champions league, we just can't compete with that and half of them don't mind sitting on the bench watching it.
Perhaps but Diaz would rather play than sitting on the bench just because of a club's glamorous status. I'm hoping Mina is already calling him trying to persuade him they can dance together at Everton lol

I watched a short YouTube clip. He looked quick.. all I needed to see.. turned off.. I’m sold.. no idea if he can kick a ball either of course !! Sort it out Everton. !!
Haven't you seen the videos I posted earlier? Diaz can do more than kick a ball, he can kick a ball beautifully :D

Here it is again:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back