Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
But decide too when he has 2 decent games in the world cup......doubling his price.

The idea is you spot a player with your team, take him before this exposure.

Lille have had high hopes for this lad by all acounts for some time and tried to keep him under the radar. I think he will go for more than £10m, there will be sufficient add ons maybe £8m worth.

Lille have had high hopes for this lad by all acounts for some time and tried to keep him under the radar. I think he will go for more than £10m, there will be sufficient add ons maybe £8m worth.

£18 million ???? are you on glue ??!!!

Hes been on glue for the whole thread lad. He also said somewhere we should only pay 13 mil for Lukaku as thats what he is worth. Utter WUM

For some reason we wouldn't want a player who scores goals in the premier league, but we should spaff our money beans on a lad who scored 9 in 40 for Lille.

To summarise his posts Origi > Kone > Lukaku. The ramblings of a madman

For some reason we wouldn't want a player who scores goals in the premier league, but we should spaff our money beans on a lad who scored 9 in 40 for Lille.

To summarise his posts Origi > Kone > Lukaku. The ramblings of a madman

Yeah you couldn't make that [swear word] up if unless you're either a WUM or heavily medicated.

Yeah you couldn't make that [swear word] up if unless you're either a WUM or heavily medicated.

I wish forums had been around in the Brett Angell / Scott Gemmill period - definitely would have had threads defending their performance.

So this lads almost worth as much as that world renowned superstar Bony!

with add ons... he's 19. Chelsea bought Lukaku for £10m rising to £19m based on success - its not guaranteed.

There are usually sell on percentages, contract renewal bonuses factored in.... not all guaranteed - but if earned means the player is far more valuable than the total fee paid...

For Bony at 25 there is less need to do that, hence he would cost £20m up front... easy enough to comprehend I think...

I wish forums had been around in the Brett Angell / Scott Gemmill period - definitely would have had threads defending their performance.

You obviously never had the pleasure of seeing Imre Varadi "play" in the Royal Blue ........ I still have waking nightmares watching him miss an open goal in 1980/81 season. Even the Keeper had given it up. Damned if I can remember who it was against though one of the Sheffield teams sticks in the mind but I am more than likely wrong

Utterly ridiculous fee for an unproven player but a player with a 1 in 2 scoring record is worth 13 million.

I don't get your logic pal

I have stated elsewhere that Luakaku can be worth up to £20m - £12m down plus add ons. This amazing potential that he has which in reality is the hope he learns how to control a ball and pass - is pretty important for me.

read above

Difference bieng, you have just completely made up this £18 million fee.

Lukaku's fee is a true fee.

The fee talked about for this kid is £9.8 million, Lukaku was reported as £19 million. No matter how they get the fee, thats what he costs.

It could be that Origi is £3 million, with £6.8 million with add ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back