Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have stated elsewhere that Luakaku can be worth up to £20m - £12m down plus add ons. This amazing potential that he has which in reality is the hope he learns how to control a ball and pass - is pretty important for me.

30 goals in 2 season, in the Prem.

I have stated elsewhere that Luakaku can be worth up to £20m - £12m down plus add ons. This amazing potential that he has which in reality is the hope he learns how to control a ball and pass - is pretty important for me.

What potential does origi have than, he's main strength seems to be that he can run fast

Difference bieng, you have just completely made up this £18 million fee.

Lukaku's fee is a true fee.

The fee talked about for this kid is £9.8 million, Lukaku was reported as £19 million. No matter how they get the fee, thats what he costs.

It could be that Origi is £3 million, with £6.8 million with add ons.

Its not, the £19m is appearance based - it actually turns out its a max of £17m, anderlecht will have got no where near that amount, he's only made 10 appearances for Chelsea.

Origi £3m with £6.8m in add ons??? really??? is it 1994 or something?

You've based all that on what 40 minutes against some pretty average tired teams?

Laughable how your biging up a virtual unknown to support your anti lukaku agenda

@hafnia welbeck is a top player then mate

Ah so I can't establish that Origi has all the attributes to make it to the top in 70 minutes but less than 90 minutes is enough to write Arouna Kone off for some of you???

I'm not anti Lukaku - i'm anti "blowing a ridiculous amount of money on a player who looks more increasingly like defenders have sussed him out".

In 70 minutes I seen more touch and finess from Origi than I have all season from lukaku.

Welbeck will be a very good player out of colours of united and in a central role.

Ah so I can't establish that Origi has all the attributes to make it to the top in 70 minutes but less than 90 minutes is enough to write Arouna Kone off for some of you???

I'm not anti Lukaku - i'm anti "blowing a ridiculous amount of money on a player who looks more increasingly like defenders have sussed him out".

In 70 minutes I seen more touch and finess from Origi than I have all season from lukaku.

Welbeck will be a very good player out of colours of united and in a central role.

hahahahaha

The Welbeck popcorning is a step too far, definite multi

A kind of agree with you. If you start looking at the prices of players that have been purchased already, anything over £20mil would be day light robbery. Lallana went for £25 million, he's in the same categories as Lukaku, but he has english tax. If we went to Chelsea and they reject a £20mil bid, then I wouldn't see any point in negotiating. As for Origi, that's silly. I doubt you can rate a player on a few World Cup games.

As for Welbeck. I'd have him. International and European experience and still young, his wages will be a roadblock for us though.

hahahahaha

The Welbeck popcorning is a step too far, definite multi

yep welbeck is pants... did you watch him against Bayern at their place? single handedly put their back 4 under more discomfort than I have seen Rom do to any top defence.

A kind of agree with you. If you start looking at the prices of players that have been purchased already, anything over £20mil would be day light robbery. Lallana went for £25 million, he's in the same categories as Lukaku, but he has english tax. If we went to Chelsea and they reject a £20mil bid, then I wouldn't see any point in negotiating. As for Origi, that's silly. I doubt you can rate a player on a few World Cup games.

As for Welbeck. I'd have him. International and European experience and still young, his wages will be a roadblock for us though.

sometimes when you see a young "fast" player, you expect to see rash decision making, heavy touches, etc, with him I have not seen that. He plays with a very assured style, happy to slow it down and draw defender in to take him on, very impressive.

10001287_614185978649846_2129185709_n.jpg

yep welbeck is pants... did you watch him against Bayern at their place? single handedly put their back 4 under more discomfort than I have seen Rom do to any top defence.

Arsenal?

The useless lukaku has scored more in two seasons that Welbeck in his professional career.... and was used an impact sub by WBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back