Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origi showed he has the most complete all round game but he does look a slightly better Danny Welbeck.

Lukaku is a goal scorer. [Poor language removed] I keep flip flopping with him because I would love him to be both but goals is what counts.

We need to get him, however I still wouldn't want to pay over 20-25 mil.

Factor in that we were permanently having to sell assets to keep the banks off our backs and the answer is £20m for him is a wee bit much.

Banks don't get on your back unless you're failing to make your scheduled loan repayments. This claim that Everton were having to sell to pay them has been made for years and don't believe it.

If anyone has the figures to show that we have, let's see them.

Lukaku's like the girl with the curl.

He's worth every bit of 25 million when he plays as he did at West ham, and at Goodison against Newcastle and Liverpool.

However, in his poor games I wouldn't give you two bob for him. I don't even remember who they were against, he was so anonymous.

I think the price went up today, which is a pity because I'd take a chance if he was available.

It doesn't sound as though he's being used as part of Chelsea's deal for Costa, which will help if Roberto wants him.

And, having read the entertaining opinions on the last few pages, thanks fellers, his opinion will be spot on and the one that counts.

A goal and an assist inside 30 minutes compared to no goal or assist for Welbeck in the entire group stage

You @hafnia leg to stand on LOL

Via Instagram:

What a result! What a game!!! So happy for our country! It feels good to be in this position... Shoutout the us team! They're real good competitors and will definetly be a stronger team in the upcoming years also @timhow1 you're one the best teammates i ever had! You're right up there! Today you showed why as always why u are one of the best in goalkeeping. Thanks for your shirt god bless you all! Goodnight! #RedDevils#Win#StriveForGreatness#tousensemble!!

*cuts self*

Via Instagram:

What a result! What a game!!! So happy for our country! It feels good to be in this position... Shoutout the us team! They're real good competitors and will definetly be a stronger team in the upcoming years also @timhow1 you're one the best teammates i ever had! You're right up there! Today you showed why as always why u are one of the best in goalkeeping. Thanks for your shirt god bless you all! Goodnight! #RedDevils#Win#StriveForGreatness#tousensemble!!

*cuts self*
*hopes he mixed up past and present tense whilst trying to forget he speaks 6 languages fluently*

Chelsea have just signed Costa so once the World Cup is over we can expect movement on Lukaku.

[Poor language removed] premier league making our fixture with Chelsea within the window.

A goal and an assist inside 30 minutes compared to no goal or assist for Welbeck in the entire group stage

You @hafnia leg to stand on LOL

My guess is you are 12-15, its like arguing with a child this is...

Did you do science at school? Ever tried noting observations, using control models? Nah forget it.

Lukaku outpaced an American defence that had ran their legs off for over 90 minutes in 80 degree plus heat with high humidity.... he had played all of 2 minutes when he got his chance to run at them.

Heres a fact for you, the average USA defender had covered 13km by the time Lukaku came on the pitch (bradley completed 17km in the game) - Tim Howard completed 6 km.... Lukaku completed 3k.

Therer is a case for signing Lukaku - like we seen against West Ham at home, with fresh legs versus opponents more tired legs he stands out, an impact player. If we have £20-25m to spend on an impact player then yeah cool. If the defence is pushing up, gives him space then he will punish them. If he starts and they mark him tight and keep him from facing them up then he's garbage really to put it bluntly...

Did you do science at school? Ever tried noting observations, using control models? Nah forget it.

Lukaku outpaced an American defence that had ran their legs off for over 90 minutes in 80 degree plus heat with high humidity.... he had played all of 2 minutes when he got his chance to run at them.

Heres a fact for you, the average USA defender had covered 13km by the time Lukaku came on the pitch (bradley completed 17km in the game) - Tim Howard completed 6 km.... Lukaku completed 3k.

Therer is a case for signing Lukaku - like we seen against West Ham at home, with fresh legs versus opponents more tired legs he stands out, an impact player. If we have £20-25m to spend on an impact player then yeah cool. If the defence is pushing up, gives him space then he will punish them. If he starts and they mark him tight and keep him from facing them up then he's garbage really to put it bluntly...

Nice essay mate

Here's a simple formula

Orly = right

LOL

That started off well with some good points then just went worse and worse as you rambled on.

Grade D-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back