Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is you are 12-15, its like arguing with a child this is...

Did you do science at school? Ever tried noting observations, using control models? Nah forget it.

Lukaku outpaced an American defence that had ran their legs off for over 90 minutes in 80 degree plus heat with high humidity.... he had played all of 2 minutes when he got his chance to run at them.

Heres a fact for you, the average USA defender had covered 13km by the time Lukaku came on the pitch (bradley completed 17km in the game) - Tim Howard completed 6 km.... Lukaku completed 3k.

Therer is a case for signing Lukaku - like we seen against West Ham at home, with fresh legs versus opponents more tired legs he stands out, an impact player. If we have £20-25m to spend on an impact player then yeah cool. If the defence is pushing up, gives him space then he will punish them. If he starts and they mark him tight and keep him from facing them up then he's garbage really to put it bluntly...

But in those very same circumstances you declared that Origi was a player worth £18m even though you'd only seen him for a full 40 minutes. Funny how you try and manipulate the circumstances to fit your agenda when you've been shown up yet again.

Carry on....

Therer is a case for signing Lukaku - like we seen against West Ham at home, with fresh legs versus opponents more tired legs he stands out, an impact player. If we have £20-25m to spend on an impact player then yeah cool. If the defence is pushing up, gives him space then he will punish them. If he starts and they mark him tight and keep him from facing them up then he's garbage really to put it bluntly...

Give it up mate, you're talking more and more total tosh as this thread goes on.

Did you miss his brace against the RS both on which came in the last 20 minutes after playing well throughout?

Wether we end up signing him or not I think we'll have to start the season without him.

Jose will drag it on as long as possible I would imagine, especially with us playing them early doors. On top of that I would imagine lukaku needing a rest before the season starts, remember how fooked he was around crimbo time!?

If Lukaku signs I'm going to find a retro everton shirt with hafnia on it and ask him to parade it around Goodison Park

Give it up mate, you're talking more and more total tosh as this thread goes on.

Did you miss his brace against the RS both on which came in the last 20 minutes after playing well throughout?

No and I didn't miss his "no shows" in approx 15 games either.. 2 of which were must win games. He told us we needed to be champs league in order to sign, then in 2 games where we were in control of our fate he contributed zero.

My guess is you are 12-15, its like arguing with a child this is...

Did you do science at school? Ever tried noting observations, using control models? Nah forget it.

Lukaku outpaced an American defence that had ran their legs off for over 90 minutes in 80 degree plus heat with high humidity.... he had played all of 2 minutes when he got his chance to run at them.

Heres a fact for you, the average USA defender had covered 13km by the time Lukaku came on the pitch (bradley completed 17km in the game) - Tim Howard completed 6 km.... Lukaku completed 3k.

tumblr_mdf1m2BH5W1r1t4b6.gif

No and I didn't miss his "no shows" in approx 15 games either.. 2 of which were must win games. He told us we needed to be champs league in order to sign, then in 2 games where we were in control of our fate he contributed zero.
Yeah mate he was totally to blame for our failure in that regard, just him....

An average of a goal every other game mate, keep repeating this and it might slowly permeate your cranium.

Yeah mate he was totally to blame for our failure in that regard, just him....

An average of a goal every other game mate, keep repeating this and it might slowly permeate your cranium.

yeah love that - I like the 1 goal in 11 stat as well.

"You wanna see my new car, it does 80 mpg and runs like a dream when its not too cold"

"oh sound, lets have a look"

"err its in the garage - having one of those days"

Remember, when he's heavily marked he's often played in a False 9 role, he draws the defence out for our wingers to push up, as well as actually playing balls through to them. Got to look at all the other advantages he brings to the team as well.

Remember, when he's heavily marked he's often played in a False 9 role, he draws the defence out for our wingers to push up, as well as actually playing balls through to them. Got to look at all the other advantages he brings to the team as well.

Yes but false 9's need to be able to link up play. Example:- Origi dropped deep last night - tightly marked, back to goal, faked a turn beat his man a played a lovely slide rule pass through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back