Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

My biggest worry about lukaku is that Liverpool decide they want him just to **** us off.

Hopefully them signing lambert puts an end to that fear. Sturridge will be their main striker. Or when there playing 3, I imagine lambert up top, Sturridge an 1 other off him. Either way don't think they will be looking for a lukaku type.

Hopefully them signing lambert puts an end to that fear. Sturridge will be their main striker. Or when there playing 3, I imagine lambert up top, Sturridge an 1 other off him. Either way don't think they will be looking for a lukaku type.
If saurez goes (which he probably will) then they will certainly be replacing him with a high profile striker. Lukaku would fit the bill. Lambert has been bought for the squad.

If saurez goes (which he probably will) then they will certainly be replacing him with a high profile striker. Lukaku would fit the bill. Lambert has been bought for the squad.

Completely different players tho mate. I would imagine Suarez replacement will be a Sanchez/Pedro type. More a forward apposed to a main striker like lukaku.

My biggest worry about lukaku is that Liverpool decide they want him just to **** us off.

Liverpool's stock in trade has always been the through ball at pace it's why Torres looks a fish out of water for Chelsea or Spain they hardly do it. You are absolutely spot on mate he would be unstoppable at their place - terrifying thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back