Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see eto'o and lukaku played together think eto'os vision could set up lukaku for a good few goals

Mirallas Lukaku eto'o in a forward 3 would be deadly

He slows the play down a bit to much for me, He really needs to improve his first touch (It is getting there like)

I think he's still finding fitness. Was sweating heavily and laboured in the wolfsburg game.

Think the toe injury interupted his training and march fitness. That 70mins and these next couple of games will be good for him.

Fitness is something he can get fairly quickly now through playing

He was proper Welbeck on Thursday but he'll come good for us.

His hold up play has improved so far this season, we just need to actually start creating chances for him to bang in.

Needs someone to feed him through balls he's most effective running at the defence not collecting the ball with his back to the defenders

Said it for a while he would have flourished sadly under the red [Poor language removed] with the likes of coutinho and sterling feeding through balls to the forwards. Martinez really needed to have brought a creative player in. Tadic would have been excellent has 4 assists all ever

I thought he was poor today. Goal aside of course, but compared to other games this season (where I thought generally he did well) he wasn't up to it.

He's doing my nut in. He has zero first touch and is horribly lazy at times.

He's sooooooo so good at running off the shoulder though, and clinical in front of goal. But everything else makes Heskey look like Pele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back