Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Rom scores his first goal of the season. Many more to come surely. Still very very happy that we have the cash to sign Rom on perm.

he'll slot again against wolfsberg.

he was head and shoulders above everyone yesterday, it just wasn't noticed because he rarely had the ball. lovely first touch to set up the goal and it's up to him how he celebrates - it was well recieved and was a touch of class from a rare breed.

not many young footballers these days have much respect these days.

As has been noted his physic seems to be slimmer/more toned than last season. Also if yesterday is anything to go off then his first touch seems to be improving. I love Rom he seems like a truly committed, hard working and respectful lad, he's a great role model. I liked him not celebrating yesterday (I did enough for him) even if it was his first goal after we bought him that kind of makes the respect for his old team more genuine if that makes sense. Having players with dignity and respect reflects well on us. I love it.

Played better yesterday, more quality on the ball. I don't think he will ever develop berbatov esque control but as long as he learns to look after it then I'll be happy enough.

Tremendous finish, a little more hard work and I will be a happy man. Let's hope this kicks him on.

His touch deffo seems to be getting better. Good to be off the mark. Whatever they say, strikers need to be scoring goals to build confidence. Hopefully the flood gates are now open!

TANK

10693275_533194986810694_372741725_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back