Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think part of the problem is lack of service. McGeady has played a lot and has been guilty of getting into good positions and playing awful through balls that Rom has no hope of getting. Jags has contributed more going forward than McGeady.

Is Orly Romelus agent or something? He loves docking rep points doesn't he!

I think may have to say Romelu is great just to stop my rep points falling. Will I have to conform to the "he's only 21 and he needs Lionel Messi in order to score"

Ha ha! Go on orly, dock another...

Is Orly Romelus agent or something? He loves docking rep points doesn't he!

I think may have to say Romelu is great just to stop my rep points falling. Will I have to conform to the "he's only 21 and he needs Lionel Messi in order to score"

Ha ha! Go on orly, dock another...
you put your rod in and took a chance but now you got a different fish altogether buster. but this one got a bigger bite **roundhouses harley davidson into mall**

you put your rod in and took a chance but now you got a different fish altogether buster. but this one got a bigger bite **roundhouses harley davidson into mall**

Ha ha get in. Just liked yours just cos I can. You know when you get to be like a forum black belt can you go about brainwashing posters? The peoples forum of north Korea

Ha ha get in. Just liked yours just cos I can. You know when you get to be like a forum black belt can you go about brainwashing posters? The peoples forum of north Korea
get in?? what you get in about?? you insecure maggot. brainwashing?? take a step back buster or i will hound you until your unpleasant demise on here. you hear me?? how about we put you in bootcamp and lesson 1 is try posting a reply to something without having to do it in more than 7 paragraphs because you think you are quite the dandy. you pseudo intellectual super soccer guy you.

get in?? what you get in about?? you insecure maggot. brainwashing?? take a step back buster or i will hound you until your unpleasant demise on here. you hear me?? how about we put you in bootcamp and lesson 1 is try posting a reply to something without having to do it in more than 7 paragraphs because you think you are quite the dandy. you pseudo intellectual super soccer guy you.

Err ok. Will that do?

You know when you get to be like a forum black belt can you go about brainwashing posters? The peoples forum of north Korea
If we are talking about brainwashing are you sure you are not trying to do it yourself?

Virtually all your posts are on this thread being critical in one way or another of Lukaku. On the rare occasions that you comment on another thread it usually is to praise another player whose attributes you then use to bash Lukaku again. You seen on a one man mission to point out every single bad thing about him at every opportunity.

that is five divisions below goats fighting weight is it not buddy??

av-10611337.gif

If we are talking about brainwashing are you sure you are not trying to do it yourself?

Virtually all your posts are on this thread being critical in one way or another of Lukaku. On the rare occasions that you comment on another thread it usually is to praise another player whose attributes you then use to bash Lukaku again. You seen on a one man mission to point out every single bad thing about him at every opportunity.

Maybe it appears that way but maybe it's the ridiculous blind faith he gets given.

Hopefully we can get 10m back for him in January. I'm prepared to go lower if it means getting him out the door.

We need to cut our losses and sell him for no less than a twix and a packet of quavers or we are going to be overrun by negative whoppers come seasons end.

Or we could always pay @the sniderman overtime and have a clearing out sale of some of our posters...

*looks to the skies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back