Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

As often the truth is somewhere in the middle, while you're polarising yourself unnecessarily in two very distinct opposite camps.

He's ace but at the moment he really needs to do better.
Joaquin-Phoenix-signs.gif

Barkley didn't start most games last season and rom looked a completely different animal when he was hungry for a contract.
I play 6-a-side every week, and usually play a lot better when a friend of mine is on the same side.

Perhaps Rom will come to life when Ross returns. Fingers crossed.

The panda gif indicates how little you understand what the managers tactics are and the roles each player is given.
Interesting. I have managed at amateur level for the last 10 years, I bow to knowledge of players and systems, where the main player of discussion season highlights to date are 2 goals and 1 assist out of 7 league games 2 euro games and a league cup game. I have got a statistic for you. Lukaku 94minutes against man utd last week. 1 shot off target. 1 header off target. opta stats.

Reactions: NEC
I play 6-a-side every week, and usually play a lot better when a friend of mine is on the same side.

Perhaps Rom will come to life when Ross returns. Fingers crossed.
having your girlfriend watching can sometimes lift your performance also you goal machine.

Barkley didn't start most games last season and rom looked a completely different animal when he was hungry for a contract.
Wrong, out of the 34 league games Barkley played in last season he was a starter in 25 of them.

He also started almost all of the games we played best in
Chelsea home, Newcastle home, Goodison derby, Man Utd & Arsenal away etc

Also think you are incorrect that Lukaku is being lazy now that he has a contract sewn up - do you think that is the reason Howard is not performing his best as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back