Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku on 4 now from 9 games. Not bad from a player thought to be in a drought and playing badly.

He's been pissed about all season with the roles given him and the space he'd normally take up being crowded by Naismith.

He needs Barkley and he needs Mirallas and he needs everyone sticking to the script and not charging about in free roles getting in the way.

We look a mess at times this season, even when we win we look a bit stuttering and disjointed. We need the type of order and shape we had last season.

Such a myth.

28 million for a player who cant control a ball. i know he scored ( a jammy goal) but he was rubbish today, play etoo upfront and drop him. hopefully etoo can train him how to control a ball

Such a myth.
It's really not though. Lukaku has either been shifted wide to accomodate Naismith or else Naismith is put outside and he wont stay there - preferring to desert the flank at every opportunity to enjoy a free role. The amount of times there today our 'right sided player' got ahead of Lukaku in the box was laughable.

He's a decent player Naismith, of that I'd concede now. But **** me he is a complete wrecking ball through any attacking game plan we have. If I was Lukaku I'd be throwing him down a flight of stairs.

Roydo, brought up the point that Cottee scored two against the RS to grab us a draw, not me, check the posts, its him that thinks he is a hero, not me
@roydo is the hero GOT needs you just don't appreciate him.

How did Djemba Djemba shoot me down, so what he scored against City, Arsenal and the RS, out of the 6 games we only won ONE

Because YOU said:

Reminds me of Cottee who scored 99 Goals for Everton but never once did it in a big game of any importance

And @Eric Djemba-Djemba pointed out:

Last season he scored 2 against City, 2 against Arsenal and 2 against the RS. He can score against the big teams. As usual you're talking nonsense.

How many we won is irrelevant to the point that he has scored plenty in big games.

Its actually 4 in the last 9 not 6
West Brom, Palace, Villa and Burnley.
Reminds me of Cottee who scored 99 Goals for Everton but never once did it in a big game of any importance

He has 36 in 74 games for christ's sake. If your being that pedantic at least look at his whole goal scoring record in the league.

How can you criticise that?

How old are you?
you telling me someone who gets to 21 and played football most of their lives doesnt know how to control a ball ? doesnt matter how old i am im pretty sure if i had played football for years i could at least control a ball if i was worth 28 million, his touch is totally dreaful and if you disagree then im really sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back