Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asking how old you were as you spell/write like your about 4; ironic you criticising Rom when you can barely spell, let alone make sense.

Lukaku will always get crap because of what he cost :-( He scored 4 goals so far and at 21 and has a good record of scoring goals in league His carrying a foot injury apparently? Read somewhere he'd broke or cracked his toe!

He made error for the goal but why was no one asking with a 5 man midfield why our forward had to go back into our half of pitch to get it?
He did'nt hide and sulk after it either and carried on :) He was bought to score goals not to have a sexy first touch and it does'nt matter if his the first touch of a rapist as long as he scores and sets up goal scoring opportunities :)

We're lucky we've Lukaku and Eto'o :)

this, he reacted amazingly. i think fans look for a player's heas to drop for them to think "good it shows he's dissapointed and cares" but he kept his head high and the next 10 mins after that he more than made amends

giphy.gif

It's really not though. Lukaku has either been shifted wide to accomodate Naismith or else Naismith is put outside and he wont stay there - preferring to desert the flank at every opportunity to enjoy a free role. The amount of times there today our 'right sided player' got ahead of Lukaku in the box was laughable.

He's a decent player Naismith, of that I'd concede now. But **** me he is a complete wrecking ball through any attacking game plan we have. If I was Lukaku I'd be throwing him down a flight of stairs.
What makes you think that isn't exactly what he's been told to do? You act like naismith's been snatching chances off lukaku.

He's come back from a world cup, carrying an injury, had his two supply lines in Barkley and Mirallas taken from him and he's still managed to bag 4 in 9. This lad is a pure goal scorer. Again he's scored the crucial goal just like he did at Villa, the one that kills them off. I don't care how scruffy they are. He's a 20 goal a season striker, and if he gets fully fit and we keep playing well he'll slot multiple times guaranteed home and away. How much would Liverpool or Spurs pay to say that about one of their strikers? If you want a boss first touch, really good hold up play and loads of linking then Bent, Beattie and McFadden are all probably still available. I like strikers who put it in the net more often than not. Rather than criticising him we should be rejoicing that we have two top strikers on our books one of whom is only 20.

basically, someone who can do all this and have rom's goalscoring record - well they don't come to everton ha. they're playing for real madrid and the likes - he would still be a player for the best team in britain if he had no ambition - that's how highly rated he is.

So, in summary.

We have, as our player, a lad who is 21/22 ish, who is the 4th highest scorer in the league over the last year or two. And probably the "cheapest" of that top 4. Which makes sense.

With my own eyes, I have seen him score;

1. Ace goals
2. Tap ins
3. Brave goals
4. Lucky/fortunate/was in the right place goals
5. Goals against top sides
6. Match winning/turning goals

On a 4/5 year contract.

But his first touch can sometimes be a bit off.

Missed anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back