Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku PL Goals 2013/14
August-March
Goals: 9 (1 vs West Ham, 2 vs Newcastle, 1 vs Man City, 1 vs Aston Villa, 2 vs Liverpool, 1 vs Stoke, 1 vs Southampton)

Lukaku PL Goals 2014/15
August-Today
Goals: 7 (1 vs West Brom, 1 vs Palace, 1 vs Aston Villa, 1 vs Burnley, 1 vs West Ham, 1 vs Hull, 1 vs Palace)

Not to mention goals in the FA/Europa League.
Given the remaining fixtures he's pretty much on schedule then to repeat what he achieved last season.

If Lukaku had Sigurdsson or similar playing the No.10 role he'd be ripping the net off the frame of the goal week in, week out.

These players like Costa, Aguero etc...look at the quality they have providing the bullets.

Lukaku PL Goals 2013/14
August-March
Goals: 9 (1 vs West Ham, 2 vs Newcastle, 1 vs Man City, 1 vs Aston Villa, 2 vs Liverpool, 1 vs Stoke, 1 vs Southampton)

Lukaku PL Goals 2014/15
August-Today
Goals: 7 (1 vs West Brom, 1 vs Palace, 1 vs Aston Villa, 1 vs Burnley, 1 vs West Ham, 1 vs Hull, 1 vs Palace)

Not to mention goals in the FA/Europa League.

You're forgetting he hasn't at any point this season been out with injury, unlike this time last season were he went off in the derby & didn't play for a number of weeks

For 28m we could have got a striker who scores goals AND can trap a ball and also wouldnt be such a mouthy little tit.

Ive honestly lost the tiny bit of respect I had for the total weapon and personally can not wait to boo him versus The Walker Boys next week.

His rate of scoring must be slowing down because he would be nowhere near that score based on his average over one and two thirds-ish seasons with us.

The problem with that list is that not enough of those goals have been scored in an Everton shirt.

Were the bulk of those goals scored in the Belgian league or sommat?

They can't all be EPL goals.

I woukd have to say Wayne and Messi's fugures look the most impressive to me on that list......they are all scored in England abd La Liga respectively.

Messi and Rooney scored theirs playing for sides challenging for league titles though? So in the majority of games they played in, they were in the better side. Lukaku scored a lot of his for WBA and Everton. Hardly comparable.

Not sure how true this is with seeing it on Twitter which was a link to CaughtOffside who name The Sun as their source, so if it's a load of bs I apologise but surely they can't quote him if he didn't say it???

"Everton striker Romelu Lukaku won’t be making himself popular with the Goodison Park faithful after suggesting he is already making plans to play for a ‘top club’ again after failing at Chelsea, the Sun reports.
The Belgian youngster, who made the permanent move to Everton from Chelsea in the summer after spending last year on loan with the Toffees, has not performed at his best this term.
Still, the 21-year-old seeminly fancies himself as moving on to better things before long, insisting he can make it at another big club despite not making the grade at Stamford Bridge.
“It was brilliant to play at Chelsea and I had a good reception,” he said.
“They know I’m a good player but that I want to develop so I can eventually get back to playing for a club like Chelsea.
“I don’t have a secret ambition to rejoin — there are other clubs in the world. I just want to grow as a player and eventually arrive at a top club again.”"
Stick him in with the U21s and sell him to the first bid equal to or more than what we played. There's one thing having ambition and one thing coming out with **** like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back