Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was starting to read this thread then stopped after I realised the amount of whoppers in here who think it is publicly ok to degrade our club mid season while we are on one of our worst runs that I can remember. All of which coming from a player that is showing no signs of improvement, and is In fact showing signs of going backwards.

You then have people telling us he is going to be world class and will be at a champions league team in the future.. How the hell do they know? I have seen nothing to suggest he can achieve that apart from his goals, which are drying up, declining, or staying even from previous seasons. There is absolutely no sign of progression in goal return or general all round ability, we have ourselves a 28M 6.3 carthorse who has an awful touch, does not make runs and just stands around, or trots like a dressage horse into marked areas. He is awful in the air and miss times his leap 9/10 times, his vision is none existent and his passing is not there. This is before I get started on his holdup play and back to goal.

So can someone please tell me why they believe he will be a champions league player?

It seems like every time there is the age excuse, he has that as a get our clause when he was 20, now again when he is 21, how about when he is 22 in a couple months? Considering he is showing no signs of improvement.

so......which one is it mate?

Could have worded his comments better but is it really a big deal?

Because rest assured we should have no fears about a 'top club' coming in for him at the moment.

Last season, he scored 1 goal from 30th November until 1st March.

It was after March he really got going.
He was knackered, we'd played him for virtually every minute of every game and he had previously only been used as an impact sub at West Brom.

He is more used to playing 90mins now but am getting concerned that we are still playing him far too much to get the best out of him - only Jags and Barry have played more minutes this season.

Wheres the pie chart highlighting the amount of times hes offside in a game? His ball control ratio?

Best I can do

upload_2015-2-13_15-56-38.webp

He was knackered, we'd played him for virtually every minute of every game and he had previously only been used as an impact sub at West Brom.

He is more used to playing 90mins now but am getting a bit concerned that we are still playing him far too much to get the best out of him - only Jags and Barry have played more minutes this season.

I see your point, but;

What about the World Cup?
Europa League?

He also had an injury last season in Feb.

Wheres the pie chart highlighting the amount of times hes offside in a game? His ball control ratio?

Hes utter pony, unreal weapon has made me fume, would love to 1 bomb his head off.

According to WhoScored.com he's been caught offside on average 1.2 times a game this season, a rise from last when it was 0.6 times per game.

Not sure if you want to make a pie for goat for this @davek , I believe there his favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back