Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think we might have a bit of 'wee man' syndrome..?? 12th in league, out of the FA and League cup?
Do you think he might have a point?
We might be 20th in the revenue league, but I for one am p*ssed off i ve got kids who've left home and have never seen us win anything....

That's the beauty of being an old Evertonian. Four League Championships, Three FA Cups, and a European title for me. Not to mention
all the near misses, which gave us a lot of fabulous moments along the way.

That's the beauty of being an old Evertonian. Four League Championships, Three FA Cups, and a European title for me. Not to mention
all the near misses, which gave us a lot of fabulous moments along the way.
With you my man. Makes it impossible to accept this rubbish of the last 2 decades.

Sake. Its's Fellaini all over again isn't it ? He'll be off at some point in the not-too-distant-future not long after Kev Mirallas.

Belgians ffs. Just when you thought we had stopped being a stepping-stone to other clubs.

You were going alright until the 'Belgians ffs' bit. Nothing to do with it, surely.

Be funny if he was actually good enough to play for a elite club

He's utter tripe
Yeah but let's be honest, he's not.

Does he have limitations to his game? Of course, there's very few players who don't.

But to call the lad tripe when he's scored as many goals as he has by the age he has is ridiculous.

He would have scored plenty more this season if we'd played anything like how we did last year, instead of consistently throwing him out on the wing or playing him as a back to goal hold up man.

Yeah but let's be honest, he's not.

Does he have limitations to his game? Of course, there's very few players who don't.

But to call the lad tripe when he's scored as many goals as he has by the age he has is ridiculous.

He would have scored plenty more this season if we'd played anything like how we did last year, instead of consistently throwing him out on the wing or playing him as a back to goal hold up man.

I think as a footballer he's wank lad, Honestly it baffles how poor he is at basic things

Disagree. He's a goalscorer who (when given anything even resembling decent service) has shown he consistently scores goals. In the toughest league in the world. At 21.

Lets be honest mate, He cost 28m and has the same amount of PL goals as Jelavic and less than Ings

Disagree. He's a goalscorer who (when given anything even resembling decent service) has shown he consistently scores goals. In the toughest league in the world. At 21.
Agree. We haven't played to his strengths this season, which is all the more laughable considering the large transfer fee we spent on him. Laughable indeed.

Didn't know Jelavic and Ings had scored 39+ PL goals.

Definitely didn't know they'd done it at age 21. Impressive from the two lads, they kept it very quiet.

Not arsed what he did last season or the season before tbh as it has zero bearing on this season

Laughable that people defend a 28m signing that can not head/control/pass the ball

You could be right. He's not getting much service here, and I've often said that Goodison is a striker's graveyard. Glib? Maybe, but look at the recent history.

Not arsed what he did last season or the season before tbh as it has zero bearing on this season

Laughable that people defend a 28m signing that can not head/control/pass the ball
He's scored less this season because already outlined, for some unfathomable reason we spent a club record fee on a player, then decided to play him in a completely different way to what made us want to buy him in the first place.

And you say you're not bothered about last two seasons... So a player who's been quality for two years (longer actually if you include his pre-Chelsea time) is suddenly "wank" because he's had a substandard 6 months in an underperforming, unbalanced team?

Ok then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back