Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
not even arsed about the 'comments' taken out of context and who'se arsed anyway he loves being here, if he didn't wouldn't have signed permanently.

He will go on to be world class, but unless our board show any signs of trying to make our club 'world class' then he would have to move to go on and win trophies.

not even arsed about the 'comments' taken out of context and who'se arsed anyway he loves being here, if he didn't wouldn't have signed permanently.

He will go on to be world class, but unless our board show any signs of trying to make our club 'world class' then he would have to move to go on and win trophies.
Tbf I think the reason he joined was because we were the best that came in for him, had Juventus made a move he wouldn't be here

Tbf I think the reason he joined was because we were the best that came in for him, had Juventus made a move he wouldn't be here
Few other clubs were in for him mate, certainly ones in better positions [but maybe not leagues] than us.

He wanted to come to us, and that's what it came down to, who he wanted to come to. Loves the club and the fans, just shouldn't have given a interview in which he would be exploited.

His natural goal instinct is so good, his positioning in the box and the runs he make are great, he gets so many tap ins. Now imagine he had a first touch and had finished a few more of those goal line ones last night and against Chelsea. He'd be sitting on 15-20 goals now and that's with a midfield who barely pass the ball forward, no natural number 10, and generally rubbish set pieces. What a player he is/will turn out to be.

Actually Juventus were interested in him and he was thinking about that because Torina was interested in his little brother, and then they could both play and live in the same city. But then he chose for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back