Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me and my mate met AJ on his walk up to dat der Wembley in 09, his little lad was in full Everton kit and he was a cracking fella, he got mobbed when we got closer to the ground, but he still gave us a "bye lads" before the crowd swallowed him.
Where the crowd ok ...you wouldnt want to swallow a whole AJ in one go would ya. :blush:

I agree, to a degree, but then you have strikers like Costa, he scores goals and he puts himself about, I wish Lukaku was more like Costa, but Costas like what 28?
Costa is also an exceptional talent and one of the most complete strikers out there. He has vision, ability, good movement, strength and tenacity.

You quoted before I amended my post, but I went on to mention that if he improved other aspects of his play then arguably he could score more.

Maybe comparing him to Costa is fair in the long term, as it's what we may wish for, but now it's slightly unfair as you mentioned.

With regards to Rom, it would be fair to question sometimes his ball control due to his clown shoes. Again hopefully that will come in time.

Also, when he first came he bullied defenders with his stature (almost Drogba like). It would be fair to question if he still often does this?

Yet, hopefully they'll all come with time, experience and some good coaching. As long as he keeps scoring though, that's the main thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back