Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair mate, we never do.

I just think you apportion too much of the blame on his shoulders. You focus 90% of your energy on him, and at the end of the day he's just one player. In my eyes players like Howard, and more than anyone, Martinez himself have been more responsible for our problems.

this basically, he's got 15 this season now and we're still in feb. he's our top scorer which is what we paid him to do. the guys at the back have been way more to blame for this season than the ones up top. remember at the start of the season when we were scoring 2+ every game and still not winning

image.webp

You're rising up the troll ranks, fast approaching Rank Damon.

I only wanna know how old he is, just a shame no one ever mentions it as if it's some excuse for everything he does badly and ignoring the fact he's way more experienced than pretty much all other 21 year olds.

ANYWAY, I'm going to praise him a bit.

Only played 45 minutes but did brilliantly for the first with the hold up play/backheel to win the pen, slotted said pen calmly and then struck a sweet volley for the second.

Arsenal up next. He's had some good games against them, and they might suit us a bit more than the teams who come and sit back all game, so hopefully he can continue this form.

He's the one player who dominates in Europe - actually dominates - they does nothing in the league. That's why the attention goes to him, as when you see someone that good turn that rubbish, it tends to be eye catching.

fair enough tbh. i said at the start of the season if we finished bottom half of teh table but win europa i'd be delighted with this season. if he ends up on 7 league goals but fires us to the europa title then he's already paid back his fee imo. he can be a flop for the rest of his everton, the wait for us to win anything has been painful.

Hate to be "that guy" again, but firstly, not sure that stat is true, and secondly, 41 of those goals were in Belgium - the Liverpool Echo's spin on it being quicker than Rooney is worthy of Mandelson.

*shrugs.

Just a picture mate.

And he's not Vellios, Straq, Jelavic, Saha, Fellaini up top, Cahill up top, Anichebe and so on and so on and literally so on.

Hate to be "that guy" again, but firstly, not sure that stat is true, and secondly, 41 of those goals were in Belgium - the Liverpool Echo's spin on it being quicker than Rooney is worthy of Mandelson.

You love being "that guy" it is pretty much all you post.

Again and again.

Sad to see you reduced to a second rate WUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back